Chapter 8 // Hot Stuff and Hot Sauce

There was a boy standing in the doorway with sea green eyes and jet black hair. There was also a blonde girl with stormy gray eyes and a buff asian guy.
"Hunter. What are you doing?"
"Oh ya know cuddling."
He said in a smooth, laid back voice.
"Do you even know her?!"
"Oh Frankie, Frankie, Frankie. Of course not. But I've been stalking her all night though."
Hunter smirked at me. I rolled my eyes. The asian guy started talking again.
"You can't just-- forget it."
"Are you guys related or something?"
"Yeah. He's my cousin."
*~*~*
"Anyways, what's up?"
"I'm Annabeth. That's Percy and Frank. We're here to take you around the camp since it's your first day." The blonde girl said.
"And here are your camp t-shirts. And a new pair of shorts for you, Kenzie. All your new other clothes are in your cabin already. Your um suitcase was destroyed by the hydra. But we were able to save your guitar and the harmonica. Um here."
He chucked me a bright orange t-shirt, shorts, and the harmonica.
*~*~*
After a little while, we decided to eat lunch and then continue the tour afterwards. We sat with Percy, Annabeth, Frank, and some other campers who seemed to know them really well.
Hunter, was wearing a hoodie and long pants for some strange reason.
"Why are you wearing all that? Aren't you hot?"
I regretted saying that immediately. He thought for a moment before raising his eyebrow at me.
"Yeah. I am hot. Wanna some?"
'Damn it. Walked right into that one.'
"Oh gods no. No thank you. Please."
"You sure?"
Hunter said, casually slinging his arm around me.
"Yes. I am."
I pushed his arm away.
"Ooh. Saucy."
Suddenly, hot sauce appeared on the table.
I continued to eat the BBQ ribs that we were served.
"Hey."
I kept eating.
"Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey."
"WHAT?!"
"Are you Google?"
"Wha-"
"Because you have everything I'm searching for."
"What the --"
"Oh no! I think I'm choking! I need mouth to mouth quick!"
"Woah--"
"You look good and all but you know what would really look good on you? Me."
I don't know why but I grabbed the hot sauce and squirted it all over him. Awkward.