Chapter Nine

It's been almost a week since I've moved in with Taehyung and Uncle Kim. Still no word from my father but my mom still keeps in touch. I'm sure she knows where I'm at but she hasn't pressured me into saying anything to her. I just hope she's okay.

Things in the Kim household were going well. We had adopted a set dinner time since I moved in and instead of everyone grabbing their food and going their separate ways, we've been utilizing the dining room table.

Taehyung and I usually take turns with the cooking. He makes the traditional Korean dishes, which I have grown to absolutely love, and I make the standard American dinners which seem to be a hit with both of the men.

At dinner last night, Uncle Kim informed us that he would be leaving town in the afternoon for a week and that he's trusting us to be responsible adults. I'm not really sure what he thinks would be happening. He knows we have sex, which keeping that quiet isn't exactly the easiest thing to do, but it's not like we know a ton of people to throw some raging party or something. Nevertheless, we both agree to be responsible while he's away and to take care of the house.

It's my turn to cook dinner tonight so I choose to make a simple sirloin steak with a side salad since it'll just be us two this time.

As if the sound of the steak sizzling on the pan was some sort of dinner bell, Taehyung emerges from watching his movie in the living room to join me in the kitchen.

"Mm! What's for dinner tonight?" He asks walking over to me.

"Sirloin steak and a side salad." I reply as he stands behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist and placing his chin on my shoulder.

"Do you need help with anything?"

"No, I'm almost done here babe. Just grab us some water." I instruct as I plate the steaks and follow him to the table.

Taehyung digs in right away, instantly pleased with how the steak tastes. He cuts up a piece of his and feeds it to me even though I'm eating the same thing. I think I'll always find that endearing about him and his habit is starting to now rub off on me as I give him a bite of my salad.

After dinner and about an hour later from discussing random things that happened throughout our day, he gets up and places the dirty dishes in the sink while I wipe down the table and counters. I suddenly feel him grab my waist as I'm walking past him and he pulls me back into his warm embrace.

"You know, you don't have to try to be quiet tonight. Although, seeing you try your best not to say my name is pretty sexy." He whispers into my ear.

"I could say the same to you." I kiss on his neck while my hand slides over his growing bulge.

He snatches me up by the backs of my thighs and walks with me into our bedroom as he kisses and licks down my neck and I grip onto his hair.

We had sex frequently over the last few weeks of being officially together but something about tonight felt... different.

Darker.

He sets me down in the middle of the floor and pulls his T-shirt off of my body. I lower my tiny shorts and panties until I'm standing before him completely naked. Offering myself to him.

Wrapping my arms around his neck as he squeezes my ass with both hands, his lips crash onto mine as I lower my hands to pull down his sweatpants and boxer briefs to reveal his now aching erection. We were in no mood to slow things down tonight. It's as if we had been holding ourselves back from what we've been craving to do. 

Stepping back a bit to step out of his pants, I drop down on my knees to take him into my mouth before he can even fully get his tank top over his head.