Chapter Fifteen

"How would you feel about being tied up and blindfolded?" He asks lowly as his fingers begin to trace my thighs.

"I'm okay with trying it." My thigh twitches under his touch.

"You know I won't hurt you, right?" He says sweetly. His dominant and my submissive role are still new to us both and I honestly don't think I would even do this with another man, but I love the fact he still wants to make sure I'm taken care of.

"I know baby. I'll tell you if I need you to stop."

He nods and leans down to kiss me before walking over the the closet. He grabs the cotton belts off of the four hotel robes hanging up and walks back over to me. I hold out my wrists and he proceeds to tie them tightly together before securing the rest of the material to the headboard.

He takes the other two belts and ties my ankles to either side of the footboard. I'm spread open for him and the cool air over my exposed clit makes me that much more willing.

He takes the last belt and brings it to my face, kissing me gently once more as he wraps it around my eyes, completely removing any light or shadows from my vision.

I hear him moving, but I don't know when I'll be touched by him or anything else.

All of the sudden I feel his warm, wet tongue lick slowly over my pebbled flesh as he kisses and takes his time on my body.

I want to squirm. I want to grab him so badly but I can't move more than an inch.

"You like that?" He asks running his fingers across my skin. "You like letting me take care of you?"

"Yes sir." I breathe out as his fingers move farther down my torso.

He kisses my nipple, lightly sucking it into his mouth and I let out a whimper.

"Please baby. Touch me." I beg.

"I will. I've got you." He places his lips on to mine, parting them with his tongue.

I feel his throbbing length pressing into my hip and I want to grab a hold of him. I want to ease him of his ache but there's nothing I can do. I am at his mercy unless I say stop, but I don't want to stop.

I want more.

He moves in between my legs and I feel his swollen tip on my sensitive bud. His fingers slowly trace my arm from wrist to shoulder making me let out breathy mewls as he continues to kiss them away.

He moves his lips to my ear and I feel his tongue across my lobe. "You're so good for me baby. So wet and needy."

I want to respond but all I can do is moan and pant.

"Now look who's squirming." He smiles and I let out a small giggle.

His hands grip onto my hips as he pushes on to me, applying more pressure to my clit while he kisses and licks on my neck.

He proceeds with his actions down my body in a torturously slow pace until I feel his breath on my mound.

His tongue quickly flicks my clit making my body twitch underneath him and my breath hitch.

He does it again, this time with more force.

"Taehyung. Baby...please!" I beg. He's so close to me yet making me wait.

He sucks my clit into his mouth and let's go.

I'm being punished. He wasn't going to stop me from the little fun I was having in the shower, but now he's reminding me who's really the dominant one. No matter how hard I made him come for me earlier tonight, he's telling me he's in control and honestly, I have no problems with that. I decide to bite back my words as he continues his teasing.