Chapter Thirty-Seven

I wake up after about an hour nap, not wanting to sleep our last full day together away, and turn over to admire him in his most vulnerable state.

With his lips slightly parted and soft snores escaping, I push his hair away from his face and press my lips to his. At first, my touch doesn't register enough to stir him so I repeat the action again. This time noticing the faint feeling of his lips puckering to mine.

I smile at how tired he is and kiss him once again. He returns the soft kiss once he finally stirs awake and wraps his arm around me to pull me closer.

"Mm...annyeong gongju." He mumbles against my lips.

"Annyeong nampyeon." I respond making him smile.

"I see the lesson paid off some." He grumbles as he kisses along my cheek.

I nod, "it did."

"Uncle Kim's lessons won't be like this, just so you know." He jokes, making me giggle into his neck.

"I should hope not!"

He chuckles and taps my shoulder for me to move so that he can get up. As he sits up and stretches his arms above his head, I watch the muscles in his arms and back flex against his movements. He's such a beautiful man and I still can't believe he wants to be all mine.

"He's back at home today by the way." He says as he reaches down to grab his boxer briefs, yanking me from my hypnotic state.

"Oh yeah. Would you want to go see him before you leave?" I ask sitting up and holding the covers to my chest.

"Yeah, I need to return the BMW anyway since you're taking me to the airport tomorrow after class."

I nod and scoot off of the bed.

I need a shower from our afternoon entanglement so I make my way to the bathroom. Once I begin to get the water heated up, I feel a warm body standing behind me and muscular arms encompassing my frame.

"Mind if I join you?" He whispers into my ear and softly kisses my neck.

"Not at all." I turn around smiling and walk him back into the shower.

The water temporarily stuns him. We both still have on our underwear but we don't care as we giggle at our playful ways.

Once we had enough of goofing off and making each other laugh, we surprisingly manage to get cleaned up without ending up in another erotic position.

An hour and a half later, we reach Uncle Kim's house and Taehyung walks us inside as if we still lived there. I love that he still considers it home. I even still consider it home.

"Ava!" Uncle Kim walks up to me and wraps me in his arms as if he hadn't just seen me over the prior weekend.

"Nice to see you too, Uncle Kim." Taehyung jabs with a monotone voice.

"Yeah, yeah. Hi Taehyungie." Uncle Kim jokes before wrapping his arms around his nephew. "What brings my favorite two people by?"

"Just wanted to see you for a bit before I head back to Korea tomorrow and return the car."

He nods and motions for us to follow him to the living room.

"So Ava, you know meeting the family is a huge deal, right?" Uncle Kim begins as I sit down on the sofa with my knees bent up like I'm a kid back at home.

I nod with a wide smile.

"A huge deal." He states again.

"Yes, Uncle Kim. She knows." Taehyung chuckles at the awkwardness.