Fred X Reader.

I groan, rolling my eyes at the twins opposite me as they playfully argue between them, almost knocking each other off the couch in their pitiful attempt to parade their massive ego's.

 "You're both childish and immature" Hermione pipes up from where she sat, her nose buried in a book about dark magic that I was almost certain her year couldn't read. 

"I second that opinion!" I exclaim, nodding my head and playfully glaring at the twins as they still to smirk over at us two, my body sprawled across one of the two seater sofa's in the Gryffindor's common room besides the sizzling fire place. Hermione was comfily curled up on an armchair as far away as the twins as she possibly could without being rude which I have to admit was a rather good idea. 

"You love us" They say in union, Fred running a hand through his hair and nudging George who chuckles, nudging him back and I frown. Was I missing out on something? Neither twin seemed keen to express their non-verbal conversation - a perk of being so close I suppose and it made me envy being an only child. 

"Can you just move up?" Ron pipes up, a tired glare aimed at his two brothers who seemed rather amused by his dishevelled appearance and efforts to get them to move "I want to sit down. Please." The twins look from each other to Ron and back, playful but mocking grins on their faces as they shrug before answering with a curt 'no' before they decent into laughter. 

Once the laughter dies down, Fred turns to me and I let out a groan - knowing that he was going to ask me to move or get Ron to and I was lazy, really lazy. 

"Ask (Y/N)" Fred starts, pointing to me selfishly hogging a seat by lying across it and though I was whining like a baby right now, if Ron asks I'd get up because he looks like he'd just battled an army and I wasn't THAT mean.

"She's on a two person sofa" George finishes and yes, I can tell the two apart. Most of the time. They were two different people despite their similarity's and it bugged me when people assumed they were one and the same.

They most certainly weren't, however both equally as annoying as the other in my opinion.

"She's scary though...." Ron whispers but I hear it, looking at him and narrowing my eyes, letting out a 'Rawwwrr' and acting like my nails were claws. Ron lets out an audible gulp and the whole room bursts into laughter.

"She's not that bad" George says finally after calming down, looking at Fred with a look I couldn't quite decipher and shrugging his shoulders.

"Not really" Fred finishes, but instead of looking up at Ron with an amused smile like his twin had, he stares directly at me, his head tilted to the side slightly.

"Then you sit with her!" Ron exclaims, and instead of making fun of the boy for his lack of guts, Fred just shrugs, standing up and making his way over to me. In one quick movement, he grabbed my ankles and moved my feet from off the sofa to take a place beside me. Slightly grumpy at his actions, I throw my sock covered feet into his lap and much to my surprise, he doesn't bother moving them.

We were all in PJ's now, knowing that someone like Percy would soon come in to break up our Friday games night because that's the type of person Percy is which sucked. 

"So.... What's the game today?" Harry inquires, sat beside Seamus and Neville on a three person sofa that they moved into the circle earlier and Fred claps his hands together, startling me at the sudden noise and while I glare at him, he ignores me, looking around the room with a sly grin.

"Why...." Fred starts, now rubbing his hands together like a creepy fortune teller though I don't make that comment because I guess muggle things like that aren't really well liked in the magic world.