13.0

"Can I take you like this baby?" Another whisper, hips shifting forward as if to prove how hard he already was.

"Yes." It was almost amused, like Seokjin still couldn't believe that he had this effect on him. Like he couldn't understand how much he desired him.

"You're so beautiful." His touch was so gentle now. Lips slow and soft. Hips shifting in shallow little thrust. Hearing the way the other's breath hitched when he moved just right and brushed against the sensitive bundle of nerves buried so deep. "I can't believe I get to keep you."

"For as long as you want." It was like Seokjin had always known that Jungkook was truly the one who got to decide when they were finished. When their time had run out. As if he had accepted that despite the way he fought against it.

"Forever." The word was puncuated by a deep thrust, leg shifting, spreading his own to draw the other between them. Hands on his hip, keeping him firmly in place as he did all the work.

"Even if it's forever." Seokjin sounded breathless, but there was something else contained within his voice that he couldn't name.

Something like acceptance.

Something like hope.

Something like happiness.

And as he drove himself home, thrust deep and slow and he could feel the other's heart beating against him in time, he realized it wasn't the idea of hope that he hated. It was the knowledge that he was so very capable of destroying it. That he held it within his palm and he could cause it to crumble down at any moment.

"Jungkook." The sound of his name drew him out of his thoughts, and he smiled as he felt those swollen, abused lips pressing against his cheek. Felt the other's nose nuzzling against it. So sweet and soft and he felt something break off inside his chest. Felt something heal and couldn't understand the dual sensations. "Touch me. Please."

It was so different from before. From the sound of the other begging. And he found himself giving in so much easier. Found his hand trailing down, slipping into that soaked, wrecked fabric. Wrapped around the hard length and stroked, a slow pull from the base to tip. Dipped his thumb into the slit and swirled across the head with the pad. Knew that Seokjin could come a third time but never a fourth. Knew that it would be weak and almost painful. Knew that the other would love it.

Felt the way his back arched as his hips canted into the touched. Felt the indecision rise up as they thrust back, so unsure of which one he wanted more of. Shifted himself to be a little bit closer, grinding in until the thick head of his cock was pressed against that spot. Circled his hips and sighed as those walls clenched, as they squeezed, milking his cock for the seed that would make him so full.

Heard Seokjin cry out, felt the thick spurts of come drip down over his thumb and watched as he practically scrambled to get out of the hold. So over sensitive now that it hurt to be touched. Eased his hips back and waited until his breath returned to normal. Until his heart beat calmed and his hips canted back, squeezing so tight it almost hurt.

"Keep going." It was a gentle whisper, head tilting back once more as he pressed a line of soft kisses against his jaw. "Use me."

It was one of the many things that made Seokjin absolutely perfect. How willing he was to let himself be used. How he was so warm and welcoming, even when he had been fucked raw and left strung out.

Kept his thrust shallow, intentionally missing that swollen bundle inside him, felt the way those walls clenched, the tight wet heat almost overwhelming. Until he was spilling again, sighing out his pleasure and nipping into the shell of the other's ear.

There was such a vast contrast between the two actions.

One had been dark and intense.

And the other had been gentle and light.

And he knew. Knew the reasons why.

Because one had been him fucking Seokjin and the other had been making love to him.

"Stay inside me." It was so weak, and he knew that Seokjin was already half asleep. Felt how heavy his body felt against his own. The weakness that had taken over.

"I will." He shifted again, reaching out for the discarded blanket that had been tossed to the side. Drew it across their bodies and tucked it in, ensuring the warmth would surround them, a layer of protection against the chill that had seemed to set in.

"Will you be here when I wake up?" It was so weak. So weak and broken and he knew that whatever strength Seokjin had gathered, had found had been used up.

"Yes." Lips pressed against the smoothness of the other's cheek, rubbed his own against his before settling back down, shifting and drawing Seokjin in as close as they could get. Until they were skin to skin and heart to heart and all that remained between them was light.

...

Author's Note: And the photo collection has been updated again! I think I only have so many this time because I'm actually updating them as I go instead of going back and trying to find them all in the mess that is my phone.

Also these parts are dedicated to @dh00531, thank you so much for your support sweetheart! 💜💜💜