..prologue..

"OHHHH YESSSSS IM FREEEE"mr.kang said raising his both arms to the air..

"mr.kang we need to go" her guard said and let him entered the car to go home now...

"hi my daughter"mr.kang and hugged a girl...

-

chaewon who's having two babies but the other one died ..

after that both of them looked so sad on their baby funeral. the baby was boy...

sakura was there to comfort chaewon and chaeyeon does it to minjoo..

15 years ago

The kim family went to a vacation using a ship with their 3months daughter 'kim chaewon' .

as they went to go inside their room they put their things in..

"mrs.kim chaewon i need to talk to you for a minute"the choi family said..

"Sure,wait honey im going outside for a minute ill be back"mrs.kim chaewon said..

"sure *pecked her lips* " As minjoo left there alone in their room with her daughter sleeping on the bed..

"Why are you so cute! someday your look will be like me " mrs.kim minjoo said..

While outside..

"Hayss i cant believe you're now this far huh"mrs.choi yena said..

"well how is your daughter?"mrs.kim chaewon asked as she looked and gave her a glass of wine..

"shes with yuri"mrs.choi yena..

yena named her daughter 'yuna' she likes it...but yuri likes to give their baby name with her name too.. so they decided to call the baby 'yuri' instead of yuna..

while talking to each other they heard some people who is playing with their instruments its like a romance music..

"Its like its a good timing to dance with our wife? game?"mrs.choi yena said and went to her room mrs.chaewon did it too..

-

"Hon!"mrs.kim chaewon called and make her wife minjoo looked to her..

"Can we dance?" mrs.chaewon asked..and handing her hands ..

"sure" mrs.minjoo touches her wife hands and they starts to dance ..

while looking at each other and they hair are flying over ..mrs.chaewon looked down because shes still shy even there are now old..

🚨

in the middle of the people dancing there are some people shouting and keep running..

"Whats happening" mrs.chaewon said as she let minjoo to go to looked for her daughter who is sleeping..

"Yah! mrs.kim chaewon prepare your things" the choi-Ahn family said as chaewon goes back to her wife in the room..

"Cmon lets go"The kim family started go out from that room when suddenly a bomb pop out...

*BOOMMMMMM*

*coughs*

*coughs*

*BOOMMMM*

the two babies which is yuri and chaewon are left there crying after the bomb explode..

"C-chaewon~a" her mother minjoo trying to reach her daughter. .

but someone grabbed the baby while staring at mrs.kim chaewon and mrs.minjoo who are dying because of the smokes..

"please take care *coughs*of my daughter and put this to her" mrs .kim chaewon said and handed her the necklace...

as they are not breathing anymore the person who grabbed the baby goes down to ride the boat away from that ship..

another bomb explode thats make the ship explode more..the person cover her face because of the fire..

the person put the necklace and keep staring at chaewon and yuri..

"These babies are so cute wait for your new mom" the person said. a big smiled formed into her face seeing a cute baby in front of her for the first time..

the person who took the baby arrives at their place. a mansion one and saw her beautiful wife laying down the sofa..

she looked at the babies that her wife carrying ..

"What the fuck?did you kidnaped them?"chaeyeon asked..

"no, wait and ill explain"sakura starts to fix the babies room and put them on ..

she walked out and went to her wife..

"What now?" chaeyeon asked..crossing her arms..

"stay calm" sakura said and starts looking at chaeyeon so serious..

"chaewon and minjoo are already dead"sakura said she sigh,her head went down..

chaeyeon hugged her and pat her back..

"So thats chaewon's daughter?" chaeyeon asked as sakura nodded about it they both looked at each other..

"Cmon you're not a bad person"chaeyeon said..

"Thats choi and kim daughter the other name is yuri and probably the other one is same with her mother's name"sakura said..

"Hayss" chaeyeon sighed..

she went to the babies room to look and to admire chaewon's baby..

"You look like mixed by chaewon and minjoo and its nice that your name is chaewon i kept remembering you to her" chaeyeon said as she carried the baby..

while sakura holding the other baby and they starts laughing..

"do i look okey to be a mother?" chaeyeon asked sakura..

"Hmm? yeah" sakura answer..

after that they feel the closeness to kim's daughter ..until the choi baby and kim baby are growing up..

_____