35.

<Nako>

"you know each other?" taehyung asked but i keep staring at something

"you know each other?" taehyung asked but i keep staring at something ..

"Auntie?"

"Auntiee!!"

"what?"i turned to look at him..

"You're spacing out" taehyung said ..

"ahmm yeah we're friends" i said.

"So you know the girl with bangs?" taehyung asked makes me so nervous..

"Ahh you mean chaewon?"i said confidently but deep inside im nervous..

"Yeah" he said .

"shes miyawaki's daughter the one who talked to me earlier" i said and cant face him right now..

"ahh really?"he asked..

-
'should i tell sakura the truth?'ive been thinking..

"Go eat now i cooked and then rest "i said and he did.

i keep looking at our picture where me and taehyung always bonding..

"Hayss" i sigh ..

i decided to go to buy some foods .i bumped with someone..

"Sorry sorry"she keeps bowing at me then..

she walks backwards while im just staring at her..

"Hyewon?im not a ghost" i said as i smiled..

"I know you're still alive" i said..

"nako~im sorry for everything" hyewon said as i saw a guy behind her ..

he smiled at me..

"Hi im jungkook her son" he said and handing her hands on me..

"Im nako hyewon's friend"i said ..and give him shakeshand..

then he walked away to looked around and i look at hyewon again and i tap her shoulder.

"You raise him well" i said..she smiled at me too for the first time..

"I have a daughter too but she lost i think maybe shes dead because of eunbi" hyewon said thats make me confused a little..

"wait ? why ?"i asked..

"Eunbi did what my father said to kill both chaewon and minjoo and decided to kill my daughter thats in the ship with her auntie" hyewon said..

"..."i have nothing to say after hearing that..

"I will find my daughter"she said thats make me so happy for her..

"and live peacefully with my family ..i dont like this kind of family im being real.." she added.

"well who doesn't "i said and i smiled..

"im going now my son probably waiting for me"she said and walked away while waving at me...

"wait hyewon!" i called and run to her to ask something..

"do you know about chaewon and minjoo son?" i asked and she shook her head..

"no, why?"

"Eunbi said to keep their son " i am now being real her eyes went widen..

"Keep it a secret ,im in danger now" i said she nodded and walked away.