96.

<Taehyung pov>

"Hi mr.kang"i greet him ..and punch him til death..

"WHY US?WHYYYYYY!!"i shouted and see him bleeding so bad she then pointed the gun at me..

"YOU KIDDO DONT TRY IT IF YOU DONT WANT TO DIE SO NOW"he said ..

"Do i looked like im scared?"i asked .

i saw him here at the parking lot i decided to follow him even its dangerous..

he starts clicking the gun and trying to shoot me while im coming towards him..

"Want this?"the girl said(sian).i saw an injection and she inject it on my neck after that i dont know what happened next....

-

i woke up with someone in front of me looking and laughing at me..
i saw someone next to me being tied like me..

"yah~jungkook"i called him..but he sleeping its because of the injection..

i really tried my best to get out of here but they all guarding us..

<Yujin pov>

Wonyoung betrayed us..

"Babe~"she called i didnt respond to her because im really angry at her for doing such a messy thing.

"Why did you do that?"i asked while eating..

"what?"

"killing both mrs.kang and mrs.sakura"i asked she choke thats means its true..

"What are you trying to say?"wonyoung said we met each other eyes..

"lets break up wonyoung"i said ..

"what?"

"i said we're done"i said in serious face as i stood up to go out of the house..

"Do you even know why i did that?"wonyoung said following me ..

"I dont want to know wonyoung."i said..

she pulled my wrist to make me looked at her again..

"WHAT!"

"They controlled me"wonyoung said..she really think that i will believe her..

"I dont trust you wonyoung" the last sentence i said..as i drove away..