105.

Yuri is going to looked around with chaewon.They decided to hang out even its too dangerous for them to go out..

"I didnt know wonyoung can kill you "taehyung mentioned and said it while sipping her milktea.

"well shes a traitor"chaewon said..

"she has reason yujin said it to me"yuri said they both nod at her..

"What about you? hows life with yena"chaewon asked..

"hmm we're okay..but she act crazy at the same time"yuri said..

"she must be crazy for you haha"taehyung said and laughing so awkward he is the only one who laughing the two were serious as hell..

"i think auntie sakura is broken hearted i saw her crying the whole time that i mentioned auntie chaeyeon"taehyung said thats make chaewon think a lot of something..

"really?"yuri asked..

"i didnt know about this"yuri added making a mad cute face to them .taehyung disgusted.

"What if auntie chaeyeon cheated?"chaewon asked ..

"that cant be they are married and i can see them living so happily even there is some happening "taehyung said.they saw yena coming towards them..

"hi guys can i join"yena asked them wrapping her arms to yuri..

"Bruh what are you doing here and how did you found out that we're here"yuri asked..

"You told me yesterday"yena said showing their texts messages..

"Wow yuri"chaewon said clapping as both taehyung and chaewon left them..