101.

at the company..

chaewon was on her way to go to her office with her secretary next to her ..she was about to press the elevator when minjoo sudden came..

"Ms.kang?"ms.shiroma said..as chaewon looked at her..

"I want to talk to you"minjoo said.

"What for?"chaewon asked .miru is now feeling so awkward standing and looking at the scene..

"About the company"minjoo said..

"I dont care about it you can go"chaewon said and press the elevator but minjoo interrupt again..

"WHAAT?"chaewon shouted make miru jumped in shock..

"Chaewon please!"minjoo begged.chaewon looked at miru ,raising her eye brows its a sign for miru to go out from the elevator..

miru bowing at them and run and went to the other elevator..

chaewon sigh.

"come in minjoo"chaewon said as minjoo did what chaewon said ..chaewon pressed the elevator..

she pressed all the numbers make minjoo looked at her..

"...."both of them didnt spoke .chaewon being annoyed by the sound of the elevator..

"what do you want to talk about?"chaewon asked..

Minjoo handing chaewon a document as chaewon grabbed it and opened it..

"You can have it all chaewon"minjoo said..

"i dont need it"chaewon said handing the document back..

"you can have it"chaewon coldly said as the elevator opened she went out and left minjoo there inside..

chaewon turned around and saw the elevator already close..

she sigh..

she straightly went to her office to chill and hold her head for a second ..

"Goodmorning chaewon"someone said as chaewon looked at that person..

"Minjoo?how ?"chaewon looked so shocked ..

"Ms.miyawaki im miru you're secretary"miru said..

"ah?"chaewon keep on looking around..

"want some coffee? ma'am?"she asked chaewon nodded..

__

miru went to grab some coffee but she bumped info someone..

"oh sorry"yujin said as she bow many times..

"You are chaewon secretary right?"yujin asked as miru bowed at her..

"yes what can i do for you?"miru asked..

"Hmmm where is she anyways?"yujin asked while waiting for miru's answer..

"Shes in her office spacing out and thinking about ms.kang minjoo"miru said as yujin laughed at her then entered the elevator..

Miru thought yujin a crazy girl .she grabs coffee and quickly went to chaewon office..

miru heard the conversation of yujin and chaewon from the door..

"mmm? i kinda have feeling your a spy arent you?"felix asked and copying what miru doing right now.he lean his ear on the door ..

"Woah!"felix said and he opened the door and grab the coffee first thats on miru's hands..

"Im not a spy im just concern thats what mrs.sakura said"miru said in herself ..