82.

chaeyeon decided to go to her room and opened the dna result.she took a deep breath and opened it immediately..

she opened revealing minjoo and hyewon name as she looked down %

"99,9%"

"Fuck"chaeyeon reaction after seeing it..she then went to the kitchen to drink some water..

"..."

she then grab her phone to call eunbi who is in japan right now..
but eunbi didnt answer the phone ..

"Mrs.chaeyeon someone waiting for you outside"the maid said chaeyeon nodded and went outside to see hyewon standing while her back facing her car..

"Whats the result? "hyewon asked her and grab the dna result from chaeyeon hands..

"Its positive"chaeyeon said and hyewon looked at her so happy..

"Is she inside ?"hyewon asked..

"Why?"chaeyeon asked too..

"i want to see her dont worry im not going to get her that fast"hyewon said and smiled at chaeyeon..

"Do you still love me?"chaeyeon asked and hyewon turned to looked at her while laughing..

"I do"hyewon said and her face formed into a serious one..

"...."Both of them went silent then chaeyeon spoke..

"i will call minjoo "chaeyeon said ..

she went to minjoo's room which is chaewon room too..

"Minjoo~mrs.kang called you"chaeyeon said as minjoo get up from the bed and walk outside where hyewon is..

minjoo was just standing there while hyewon crying a little bit not wanting to cry more..she wiped it and went to hugged minjoo..for the first time..

chaeyeon saw it too shes happy for hyewon but thinking how come hyewon is still in love with her..even hyewon have eunbi already..

"amm?"minjoo said..cutting the moment..

hyewon pat minjoo's head..

"kang minjoo"she called make chaeyeon eyes went widen..

"Kang minjoo?"minjoo said in a confused way..

hyewon showed the dna result to hyewon.."yes,you're my daughter "hyewon said and sigh ..

"Mom?"minjoo said happily she wants to cry..

"thats right"hyewon said and had the best moment..

-

"Can you see how hyewon celebrating with her daughter?"sian said on the phone..

"i can see ..do you think i will let them live happily ofcourse not"mr.lang said..and laugh from the phone..

"You know what to do"mr.kang added as sian smirked..

~