93.

Chaewon was on the way to go home but someone grabbed her..

"Is this kidnapping?what a nice day"chaewon said and grab the person arms and break it..

"yah yah yah!!"

"Does it hurts?ms.jang?"chaewon said looking at wonyoung in a evil way..

"How come minjoo doesnt know about it..are you betraying minjoo?"chaewon asked and grab the girl collar and let lean on her own car..

Wonyoung who is trying let go from chaewon as she grab her gun from her back..

"dont ever touch me ms.chaewon"wonyoung said pointing the gun to chaewon..

chaewon was left there smiling and enjoying the scene..

"Wow wow wow!!! Ok kill me now"chaewon said and laughing but then it formed to a poker face..

Wonyoung was about to shoot chaewon but someone shoot her first that cause her to drop her gun..and bleed her own hands..

"Yah what the fuck are you doing"felix said while looking at wonyoung bleeding hands as he smirked and keep on eating her chewing gum..

"Are you okay?"felix asked chaewon..

"yeah i am "chaewon respond..

FLASHBACK

"Miss jang wonyoung mr.kang want to talk to you"sian said and pushed wonyoung to mr.kang office..

They just stared at each other and wonyoung is just standing in front of mr.kang.he moved closer to wonyoung and starts touching her from her shoulder..

"you know why you become a secretary?"mr.kang asked..

"actually nope and stop touching me if you dont want your baby down here die sooner"wonyoung said..ready to kick her ass..

"okay okay.."mr.kang said and move away from her ..

mr.kang put two gun on her table..

"Are you willing to do this for your friend kang minjoo?"mr.kang asked..

"im willing too but in a nice way mr.kang"wonyoung said even shes feeling hell right now she can handle it and reject his offer ..

"are you sure?its a simple kill people that chaewon loved the most"mr.kang said holding the gun and fixing it in front of wonyoung..

"Im a good person mr.kang i wouldn't do that"wonyoung said as mr.kang nodded..

wonyoung goes out from the door now and sian injected her on her neck that makes her sleep..

Sian grabbed wonyoung phone and turned it off..
when they arrive at the place sian is now tied  wonyoung hands on the chair ..

until wonyoung woke up and saw her self on the mirror being tied up on the chair ..

"Hi"sian greet her while holding a gun..

"just do what mr.kang want ms jang wonyoung"sian said now wonyoung getting scared..

"Why tho?"wonyoung asked..

sian attempt to punch wonyoung on the face ..

*Coughs*

"Do you want to die and let yujin cry for you?"sian said mentioning wonyoung girlfriend..

"do you want to die too?if yujin found out that you're doing this to me?"wonyoung said ..

"Well im not afraid to die"sian said keep on having a conversation with wonyoung..

"Should i kill minjoo instead?"sian added..

"or you parents?and girlfriend"sian said that make wonyoung shocked ..

"Dont ever do that"wonyoung said..

"are you my boss?"sian asked ..

"now tell me do you want to do it or nah?"sian asked again for the last time..

wonyoung probably thinking about her family right now but at the same time her girlfriend..

"I almost killed chaewon you know that"sian said..

"OK I WILL DO IT!just promise me dont touch my parents and also my girlfriend"wonyoung said..

"Sure, ms.wonyoung"sian said and she remove the rope and gave her a gun..

END FLASBACK