46.

<Chaewon pov>

im with jungkook and her friend taehyung who keeps talking about love..i kinda like it but im seeing minjoo with yujin and i dont like it..

"Chaewon!"yena called..

"Yes?"i said she pulled me and i saw minjoo and yujin are now kissing each other..

i sigh..

"Yena lets go "i said in a sad tone..

"aha!you have feelings for minjoo?"she asked ..i looked at her..

"i dont "i said..

"look at them, yujin wants to kiss minjoo but minjoo hate it arent you going to save her?"yena said and i looked again at them..

fuck..

"YAHH yujinnn get off!!"i heard minjoo said..i run over them and grab minjoo's wrist..

"yah!what the fuck are you doing here again"yujin said and punch me so quickly on the face..jungkook and taehyung rushes to go here...

i wipe the blood on my lips and starts punching her too..

"you guys stop noww!!"wonyoung shouted also jungkook and taehyung..

"Ahhhhhh!!!"

"YAHHHHH!!CHAEWON YUJINN!!"my auntie sakura shouted and my grandma sana who is now looking at me so worried..

i almost killed yujin ..

i walked out with minjoo following me from the back..

"Stop following me"i said and i stopped to looked at her..

"Minjoo? I SAID STOP FOLLOWING ME ARE YOU DEAF?OR SOMETHING?"

"why did you do that?are you crazy?"she asked..

"Why?You like it when yujin kissing you forcing or something?"i asked with a mad tone in it..

"Shes not forcing me"she said..

"sure.lets say shes not"i coldly said..

"Chaewon!!!please talk to me!"she shouted make me turned around again..

"WHAT?"i shouted too..

"say sorry to her"she said moving closer to me but i move backwards..

"didnt you see?she punched me first!"i said ..

"Yes but you need to say sorry too"

"i dont want too"i said and rolled my eyes ..

"Whats your problem when im around yujin you act like that!"she asked..but i keep walking away..
until she grab my wrist again..

"TALK TO ME CHA———-"

"IM SO FUCKINGGGG JEALOUSS"

"I DONT LIKE SEEING YOU KISSING OTHERS !!"

"BECAUSE IM FALLING FOR YOU"
i almost crack my voice saying that..

"Can you go away ?"i added

"my heart beats so fast when youre around and i feel jealous when yujin is there...Minjoo ,love is not my thing but i dont know why im feeling like this..thats why i hate love ..it keeps hurting me ..the truth?i dont want to fall in love with you even more because i know you will choose her over me im just a girl who keeps playing others feelings.."i said and wipe my tears as i walked away