2.

<Minjoo's pov>

Hayss i dont know why i am so poor not like chaewon who is leaving like a princess but that chaewon give me to much headache..

im always thinking if my family is still alive...

i didnt know im now spacing out too long ..my friends always teasing me that i like chaewon. wait? me? i like ? that? chaewon? the fuck over my dead body ..

"Is she coming i dont think so"yena said keep eating her ice candy..

"Hmmm wait! shes here!" wonyoung shouted make me jumped so shock and took a glance on her..

shes talking to someone on the phone..
im thinking who is it? .

"Ahmm i think shes didnt came here for you minjoo hayss" hitomi said as she sighed and pat my back..

I tried to call her but she hugged a girl and i feel something in my heart ,yeah we're bestfriends but bestfriend dont touch each other right?..

"That girl!!" wonyoung angrily said..and she was about to attack her but we pulled her back to her seat..

"After what she did to you shes just going to kiss another girl and plus in front of you well i cant believe!" yena said..

"Hey!" someone shouted..behind..

"Minjoo right?" she asked and i nodded she looked at me like there is something ..

"Y-yes why?" i said .im shocked when she moved her face so close makes me blush a little bit..

"Guess ? you're secret admirer..hehe..im Ahn yujin and you are?" she said and handing me her hand to make shakes hands with me..

"Im Minjoo" i said and i gave her my hand she keep on shaking it not trying to let it go..

"can we go somewhere?"she asked . wonyoung pushed me to her..

"Go bitch" she said.

"Thanks"yujin said and smiled at us well its actually fake..