38.

<Minjoo pov>

all of them left and went to their own room while me?i insist to wash the dishes even there is some maid here..

i heard the gate opened as i went outside and saw a sport car with color red..

"Wow"i said and then i saw chaewon drunk with yena and yujin trying to help her to walk straight..

"Yah! minjoo im drunk take this !"yujin shouted and gave me chaewon who is touching her private spot and her eyes are close and shes wet too..
i bet she swim again..thats why shes wet right now her hair are messy too..
but she looked so hot even shes drunk..
she walked closer to me and lean on my shoulder ..

"lets go inside"i said helping her to go lay down the sofa for a minute because im going to finish the dishes first..

"Ouch..."she groan..

why is her private spot hurts? OMGG dont tell me...she fuck——no no ..shes not like that ..she likes touching girls but dont let the girls touched her...calm minjoo..calm..

after i finished i went back to chaewon and grabbed her arms to help her to walk...while were walking i almost fell because shes too heavy..

"Slow ..."she said with her eyes closed ..

"Where did you go?" i asked like im her parents or girlfriend..

"Bar"she answered .i lay her down to her bed and removed her shoes..

the fuck with this polo shirt with her chest expose is really.....nothing..

"did you enjoy?"i asked again and she then grabbed my wrist..

"min———"

she vomit to my chest..seriously..fuck.

"Yahh!! chaewonn!! atleast you say to me that youre going to——aishhhh!!!"

"...."no respond..

"aishh~that girl fucked me so hard it hurts"she said while groaning..ahhh~thats why she cant walk straight..

well..you deserve it..

"You deserve it chaewon" i whispered..

she tried to walk to the bathroom while holding the wall because she cant walk ..

she vomit..again

"You better change your clothes now so you can sleep more better "i said and walked to the bed ready to sleep..bruh we're in the same room tho ..

i hate seeing a girl drunk.she walked closer while still holding the wall to help her to walk obviously i almost laugh but hold it..