44.

<Chaewon pov>

"im home" i saw throwing my self on the sofa..

"Are you ready for tomorrow?are you even coming?"auntie sakura asked..

"about the vacation?"i asked and she nodded and gave me water then starts to smell me..

"Auntie?"

"wow first time !!you didnt drink beer for the first time chaewon CONGRATULATIONS !"she added and clapping her hand while me?looking at her and laughing..

"Bruh i do have problems"i said and sigh ..

"is it love?Omg?you like minjoo?"she asked touching my shoulder ..

"I dont know" i said..

"Im confused..its like i want to stop all of my habit just for her..and im thinking why people dont love me ..she likes yujin tho" i said and wipe my tears thats dripping a little..

"Youre like your auntie chaeyeon"sakura said..

"why?"i asked and listened to her stories..

"She's your mom chaewon ex and yeah i started to like her but she loves her another ex which is your mom minjoo ex ,hyewon"

"and she realize she loves me back "she said..

"Love triangle"i said and sigh..

"if you like minjoo you should go and confess now..you will regret if yujin is now her girlfriend "she said and i nodded and lean my head on her shoulder..

"Love hurts"she added..

i went to go to rest my self because im going to wake up at 8:30am ..minjoo is laying down the bed sleeping peacefully..

i remembered what auntie said to me..

"if you like minjoo ,you should go and confess now..you will regret if yujin is now her girlfriend"

i was just staring at her for a long time and decided to sat down the bed and pulled the blanket put it all over to me and her..

she starts to hugged me and my heart now start to beat so fast...i hate this feelings really

i closed my eyes and hugged her back while looking at her eyes even its close..
i kissed her on her forehead..

..

(a/n fragile😆)