94.

<Hyewon po>

I saw chaewon but i ignored her .i know they still loved each other and its because of my dad it cause for them to break up forcedly..

"Are you going to continue this shit of your grandpa"i asked minjoo ..

"Hyewon you're words"eunbi said.

"to protect our family yes"minjoo said and jungkook her brother agree with it..

"To protect?DONT PROTECT THIS FAMILY MINJOO!"i raise my voice..

"Mom?"

"I will handle this my own just trust me and go with chaewon instead minjoo"hyewon said ..pat her shoulder while eunbi is following me to my room..

"Where the hell are you going"she said ..

"Nowhere"i respond as i sat down the bed..

"I am going to fight them with you hyewon"eunbi said i looked at her unbelievable..

"You cant you need to look for jungkook and minjoo here"i said and goes out ..

i called one of my business partner.

"Hey"

"Can you meet me at the cliff i need to talk to you"

"sure "

she ended up the call as i went in my car to drive..first i looked at the brake if its function ..not wanting to die..

I arrive the forest cliff where the accident happened years ago..

"What do you want?hyewon?"the person that i called..

"Help me"i said and she smirked at me..

"why tho?"she asked...

"Sakura we need to cooperate i want my father in jail"i said begging..

"he dont belong there hyewon..hell is waiting for him.."sakura said she was about to walked away but i grab her arms and let her looked in my eyes..

"....."She stared at me too without

"let go of me..i have my own plan and i dont want your cooperation "sakura said..and punched me suddenly..

i punched her too as we starts fighting and punching each other..

"YAH!"she was about to kill hyewon but i gun pop somewhere..

•BANGGG•