63.

<Minjoo pov>

i woke up 9:30 in the morning and i saw breakfast on the table there is a letter in it..

from: Ahn yujin the cute dog..

hey!chaewon said to bring those foods and she also said to eat it after that you finished it all go and come here at the hospital we are all waiting for you ..

to:The ugly frog minjoo..

aishhh~she really wrote that ugly part . im more pretty than her for real..

i took a shower and packed my things because this is our last day here and we can go home now ..but still chaewon is in the hospital and i will guard her ..

after taking a shower i went to eat . I brush my teeth and put some perfume..

after that i went directly at the hospital ..
i hugged chaewon slowly and she hugs me back then smiled at me..

"are you feeling well?"i asked and she nodded ...

"i miss you"she said make all of the people here are now looking at me ..

"i miss you too" I said and hold both her hand..

"okay lets leave them so they can have time to each other"grandma sana said and pushed the others out of this room..she then closed the door leaving me and chaewon here...

"...."we both cant talk ..

"Chaewon""minjoo" we both said and we laugh after that..

"Yes?"i asked and she pushed my face to her and crash our lips ..she starts to kiss me more deeper..

i heard the door opened, i tried to pushed chaewon away but she hold me so tight..
and keep kissing me i closed my eyes to feel the kiss and ignored the person who came so sudden..

"I forgot this bag of mine sorry for the interrupt"i heard wonyoung voice...but we didnt stopped ..

"Ahmm im going~im now going to opened the door"

"sorry again.."

"anyways minjoo~ go home safely"

"and~enjoy the kissing "

"bye"

i heard the door closed ..im out of air chaewon really a good kisser..she then let go of me..

"yah~wonyoung saw us" i said making an angry face to her she cupped my face..

"I really miss you"she said and smirked..

"you really a pervert"i said ..and ignored her for a while..

"Hahaha im sorry didnt mean to do that"she said while laughing..

*door opened*

"Ahmm chaewon can we talk for a minute?"taehyung asked chaewon..

"wait? its my mamei time..don't interrupt us and i know that your single bu—-"

"chaewon ..its about our parents"taehyung said make chaewon eyes widen..

"ahmm oki have time with her ill be waiting"i said and went outside the door..

i decided to search my baby picture thats the only one i have ..

"Ahmm can i ask?"i asked one of the janitor in this hospital..

"Yes maam what is it?"he asked me i looked around first ..

"Did you saw a picture on the floor yesterday?because ive been searching it the whole day and i cant find any"i said and he sign.

"I dont know asked someone if they saw it..im sorry i cant help you"he said as i nodded and bow him..

"thank you"

"welcome"

i asked some of them but no of them knows about my picture..

aishh~ im tired..

"are you searching something maam?"the nurse asked..

"ah yeah...im searching my picture that it fell yesterday"i said not trying to stand up..

"ahmm im not sure but yesterday a lady slipped because of something i think its a picture"she said and my eyes went wide after hearing that..

"really who is it? im sorry about this but that picture i have is important for me i dont have another copy of that picture"i said...she nodded..

"I think shes the mother of the patient of room 08" she said...

"Ahh thank you"i said i walk and looked around the hospital while holding my bag..

"Is this the room 08?"i asked my self and turned to looked..

I saw a guy laying down with straight position and many things attached him..in his mouth and also his body..

i clearly saw him ..'Its kang jungkook '

wait?why am i here ?...

"minjoo?"someone called me from behind..

"Ahmm mrs.kang"i bow ..

"stop bowing dont be so formal to me okay?"she said and i nodded at her then she went inside the room..

"omg! i forgot to asked the picture"i said and smack my own head..

"hey minjoo"taehyung greet me..

"Are you and chaewon done talking?"i asked him and he nodded ..

i came back to chaewon room its a little bit far from jungkook room tho.

i walked closer to chaewon with my sad face on it..

"why are you sad?"chaewon asked.

"hayss i lost my baby picture"i said..

"You will find it trust me"she said..we both eat lunch right now..