89.

...5Months later..

Minjoo is now getting ready to go and work to her own company .she put a red liptint and put a beautiful clothes ..

after that she went inside the car where her grandfather is there..

"are you ready?"he asked ..

"yeah a little bit nervous"minjoo said even shes scared to her grandfather..

"Lets go"jungkook said.

While they stopped the car because its already red light on the stop light..

a motorcycle came next to their car ..minjoo looked at the person who looked amazing with her polo .she kinda remind chaewon to that person..

"i miss you"minjoo said in a low tone..

Then the stoplight now become a green light so they continued to drive...

——

chaewon was on her way to go to her izcompany with yuri and  also with felix her cousin..

she saw the stoplight become red as she stopped and waiting for the stoplight to be green..she turned to look at the car next to her ..she smiled after..

inside the helmet can see her smiled formed into her face seeing minjoo on the window ..she was about to touch the window of that car but sudden the green light showed..

"Aishh wrong timing"chaewon said and looked at the car ..she then followed it..

"I really miss you minjoo"chaewon said while driving ..

she speed up to go in front of the car..

after that they arrive to their own company..

"we are going now work well"taehyung said..and drove away..
chaewon removed her helmet and smile like an idiot..

"i saw her again "chaewon said and walk in the building..

"Goodmorning ma'am"her secretary shiroma greet her..

"Tell me about my schedule"chaewon said as she entered the elevator and press all the number..

she then remember what she did to minjoo when she pressed all the number just to asked minjoo about yujin...

(a/n you guys still remember that part?)

"Amm..later you have a meeting "

"what else?"chaewon asked again.

"Amm dinner date with kang minjoo"she then looked so shocked after hearing minjoo's name..

"wait?why do i have that kind of schedule cancel it !!! i dont want to go there"chaewon command but her secretary didnt cancel it..

"but you need to go there because that company of ms.kang minjoo is connected to us and you need to let her sign this "ms.shiroma said...handing her a white paper ..

"what is this?"chaewon asked ..ms.shiroma

"This is the paper she needs to sign..to get her out of this izcompany"ms.shiroma said..

"okay then save the schedule"chaewon said and fix her self..

'ting'

the elevator went opened and ms.shiroma still following chaewon..

"Yah!dont follow me"chaewon said ms.shiroma stopped from walking..

"Amm?ms.miyawaki your office is here not there"she said pointing to chaewon's office thats why she stopped..

"i know!"chaewon shouted bejng so annoyed..

"Ahh okay sorry"ms.shiroma said as she saw chaewon now entered to her office..

——

"Ms.kang minjoo you have schedule"her secretary wonyoung said..

"Dont be so formal we are friends wonyoung"minjoo scolded..

"sorry haha"wonyoung said laughing then she saw minjoo's face and wonyoung then formed to a serious face.

"ehem..so yeah you have a dinner date—EHEMM i mean dinner with miyawaki chaewon"she said looking at the papers where the appointments is..

"Really?"minjoo said looking so happy but at the same time nervous..

"yeah"wonyoung said and keep on searching to the another appointment..

"Ahmm i dont want to go just tell her that i will meet her in my office"minjoo command as wonyoung starts to call chaewon secretary...

"Amm is this ms.shiroma?"

"yeah ms.shiroma on the phone"

"My boss said that she doesnt want to go to their dinner and come to her office instead"

"wait i will tell ms.miyawaki about this"

"okay"

"she said shes busy can minjoo come here instead?"

"amm wait ill ask"

"minjoo they want you to go there if you can?or nah?"wonyoung asked minjoo while holding the phone..

"tell her okay i will"

"she said yes we'll be there at 7:00pm is that okay?"

"sure bye."

they ended up the call..

"lets go"minjoo said and entered to her office too..