51.

while chaewon and minjoo having fun with each other for the first time they experience whats dating means..

chaewon receive a message from a stranger ,she then look at it curious..

<unknown >

-if you want to know all kang family secrets you can meet me up xxxxxxxxxxx send me message if you are here ill be waiting..

chaewon replied to it and thinking it must be a wrong send ..

sorry i think youve got  a wrong number-

im sure that you are kim chaewon the daughter of kims right?

how did you know that..

i know everything arent you curious about your parents death?

i am but i dont think kang fam did it..

well you dont know them well come meet me up at 2:00am..

ill try..

chaewon puts her phone on her pocket and minjoo asked her so many question

"who is that?"minjoo asked her ..

"i dont know too but she said i need to meet her around 2:00am is that okay for you?"she asked with her sincerity she doesnt want minjoo to get mad..

"Well if its that important go ahead "minjoo said and gave her smile..

"are you sure?"chaewon asked again to make sure that minjoo wouldn't be mad at her.

"Lets go now its getting darker"minjoo said and hold chaewon hand..

"Yah chaewon!"taehyung called chaewon ..he runs towards them and panting holding her knees..

"Whats wrong?"chaewon asked..

"someone texted me about kang fam"he said..

"same "chaewon said ..touching her chin..

"lets talk about it later lets go for now"chaewon said and holds minjoo's hands..