21.

Chaewon and minjoo are now having breakfast without looking at each other,after that they went to chaewon's room to take a shower..

"What am i gonna wear?" minjoo asked..

"obviously!! the girly one! you looked so boyish with that shirt dont copy me!" chaewon said..

"im poor im not like you" minjoo said as she went to take a shower..

-
"Chaewonn!"her grandma tzuyu shouted..

"yes?" chaewon respond and went to her grandma's room..

"let minjoo wear this beautiful yellow dress"her grandma's said as she grabbed the yellow dress and put it on her bed while staring at it..

"isnt this too sexy?bruh"chaewon said ..

minjoo then came out and chaewon looked at her

"you're going wear this!"chaewon command and went to take a shower too..

<Chaewon pov>

"Where is minjoo did she wear ?that dress?" my grandma keep asking as i nodded many times..

we are waiting for wonyoung and minjoo to come down now ..

me and yujin we dressed like a male version for our princess..

"Shes there"yujin tap my shoulder and make me looked at minjoo who is going down

the fuck shes so pretty..

my eyes probably looking at her only while shes coming here i cant take my eyes off her when i saw her wearing a yellow dress like that .first time i saw her wearing this kind of dress..

"might melt"yuri said behind..

"omo! "my grandmother's reaction ..

i looked aside pretending that im not staring that long i faked coughs and looked at her directly..

im amaze.

"You look well" i said while touching my nose my grandma sana glare at me..

"You look fine" i said and she glare at me again..

"thats it?"yuri said and roll her eyes and crossed her arms too..

"Well"wonyoung said as she put her arms to yujin ..

i sighed..

"You look pretty" i said my grandma is now blushing instead of minjoo..the make up of her its so pretty too..