81.

<Chaewon pov>

we arrive at auntie sakura's beautiful home.We looked around and the maids are now putting my things,yuri and taehyung things..

"You guys if you want to swim go ahead"the maid said..

"Yeah thank you"i said...i cant believe auntie is the most richest..

"Wow bro this is so amazing"taehyung said while touching the water from the pool..

"Yeah "yuri said...

"ahmm?Ms.Miyawki"a girl talked to us while holding a document or something..

"yes?"i asked..

"Come with us"she command and shows me a room which is like an office..

"Sit down chaewon"auntie said and they are so many people sitting on their seat obviously..

i looked at them awkwardly as i smiled at them forcedly..

"This is the document which is saying that you will own miyawaki sakura's company the izcompany.."the other girl said..

"Im gonna be your secretary im shiroma miru"she introduced..

"nice to meet you"taehyung said as he did a handshakes to her..i did too and i sat again..

"The izcompany is the most richest company ..sakura gave it to you to take care of it obviously" ms.shiroma said..

'is she saying that im not gonna take care of it the fuck'i said in my mind..

"and now you're becoming to be miyawaki chaewon,miyawaki yuri and ofcourse this handsome guy miyawaki taehyung"she added and gave us a paper ..

"Sign it"auntie said..and smiled at us im having a double thinking but for my parents i will..

"The izcompany and the kangcompany are having a battle to each other"auntie explained..

"and i want you chaewon to win i trust you"she said..i smiled at her again..

"and taehyung you will be working at the other company which is the Bloomizcompany"ms.shiroma said..

"you will share it to yuri"she added ..

i cant handle it ..im the only who will own the other company?what the fuck i cant do that alone..

"wait?why am i the only one who will own the other company?"i asked ..

"oh?i didnt mention it you will be with lee felix your cousin"she added and i feel happy now..

"You can sign it "auntie said showing me the paper..

i sign it...

"thank you for cooperating to us ms.miyawaki chaewon"they said and clapping so happily while me?im trying to smile too even its awkward..

after that they all left auntie sakura gave me an applause..

"Wow ! i cant believe "yuri said..i just stayed looking at something..

"chaewon are you okay?"

"hey!"

"ah?me ? ofcourse why not "i said after realizing ive been staring to much..

"You need to work well chaewon"my auntie said..

"Thank you auntie "

"chaewon i want you to get all of their business until you get it all you can do whatever you want for the justice of your parents"she sad and pat my head and hugged me..

"You guys can swim now there is a room where the beer and wine are there"she added ..