9.

minjoo trying to sleep on the floor when chaewon sudden came ..

"dont sleep there! sleep on my bed instead"chaewon said as she goes to the bathroom to take a shower.

minjoo put the pillow in the middle so chaewon cant moved close to her or touch her...

she opened the tv but an unexpected moans on the speaker appeared ..

"fuckk!! what is thiss!!" minjoo panicked trying to turn the tv off..

"Omg!!" minjoo closed her ears instead..

chaewon is now finished to take a shower and grab the remote...

"You're too innocent its just a moan and you're panicking like that, weird" chaewon said as she sat down the bed wearing only bathrobe..

"Why there is a porn ! you're a girl chaewon" minjoo complain..

"What do you care about it , its normal" chaewon said ..

"get out of here if you dont want to hear because im gonna watch one but if you want to watch with me its okay" chaewon added and starts to open the tv ..

"only if i can leave here i already did" minjoo said ..

"arent mrs.sakura and chaeyeon feel bad for it?" minjoo asked..

"well they used to hear this every night" chaewon said..

and now that chaewon watching straightly on the tv , minjoo closed her eyes not trying to look whats happening on the screen and she put her finger on her ears so she cant hear anything..

she didnt notice chaewon looking at her while shes doing that..

"Aish~you know just watch it for me im your bestfriend right?" chaewon said and pulled minjoo's hands away ..

chaewon grab the pillow that minjoo put in the middle..

"yah! put it back" minjoo said..

"Nope! " chaewon said..

"AHHHH!!! that sound its so scary at the same time its annoying!" minjoo said trying to turn the tv off ..

"Ok ok fine! i will turn it off" chaewon said and she turned the tv off as she stood up to put the remote in front of the tv...