30.

its already 9:00am morning and obviously they are now putting their swimsuit to swim at the beach..

"Eyy! use this i want us to be sexy in front of our crush"yuri said to minjoo..handing minjoo a sexy swimsuit..

minjoo grabbed it and put it on but she put her tshirt on ..

"lets go"yuri said and grabbed minjoo's wrist..

"oh heyy!!"wonyoung shouted ..

"why are you wearing tshirt?"hitomi said looking at minjoo..

while chaewon is drinking her juice with yujin and yena..

"I have swimsuit on" minjoo said as she sat next to wonyoung ..

"Lets swim guys its too hot in here"wonyoung said and gets up and put her juice on the table . she starts taking her bathrobe off and leaving with her sexy  swimsuit..

"Damnn!"yujin reaction with her mouth open while sipping her juice..

"yuckk! pervert!" wonyoung said throwing her bathrobe to yujin face and she rolls her eyes and run to the water..

as yuri did too making yena stared at her .

"Cmon minjoo take it off" yuri and hitomi said .minjoo looked so shy but did it too..

chaewon is just looking around not wanting to join yena and yujin to stare at minjoo.minjoo starts taking off her tshirt "ohhh!"yena and yujin reaction ,yujin keep tapping chaewon to turned to look at minjoo but chaewon doesn't want too but after 3seconds she finally turned around and saw minjoo with her swimsuit..

chaewon took a sip of her juice while looking at minjoo for a minutes,yujin and yena noticed it ..

"Ughh~!!"yena teases ..chaewon faked laugh and smack yena on her head..

"Yah!"yujin said and pinch yena's cheeks..

"..."chaewon is still looking at minjoo sexy body as she gulped..

"Ahmm lets swim its kinda hot in here"chaewon said and went to the water without taking her large tshirt off..

they are all run into the water enjoying the waves that coming at them .

"Heyy minjoo!" jungkook shouted..