11.

sana and chaewon are looking around the garden when sana starts the conversation chaewon didnt expect to talk about it..

"You know you and that minjoo look good together my granddaughter " sana said..chaewon smirked and didnt know what to say about it..

"Can you please tell the story about mom ?" chaewon asked and sana looked at her and took a chair to sit on..

"Hayss you mean you're mother kim minjoo or kim chaewon?" she asked..

"Both" chaewon answered so excitedly ready to listen what her grandmother saying..

"Hmmm they starts flirting with each other while you're mother is in relationship with someone i guess you're same with your mother kim minjoo..such a flirt like me obviously "sana said makes chaewon laugh so hard as she cant believe..

"Whats her girlfriend name?" chaewon asked..

"kang hyewon, who had an accident long time ago and im sorry for throwing your mother away from our house " sana said and signed because shes now gonna regret because her daughter kim minjoo is now dead..

"Its okay grandma " chaewon said..and hugged sana..

"Long time ago is a mess your mother and her ex got into an car accident because of kwon eunbi and kang family..i knew it all and that time hyewon is in coma and your mother is obviously sad when hyewon is in critical condition..she found that happiness to kim chaewon which is your mother .." sana explain chaewon is just nodding..

"But? why my name is chaewon? same with my mother" chaewon asked confusedly..

"Your mother kim minjoo wants that i dont know why" sana said and they changed the topic now..

"but that minjoo did you? takes her panties off like what i did to your grandma tzuyu" sana said keep laughing chaewon laughs at her tho ..

"Did i get that being pervert from you grandma?" chaewon asked ..

"maybe yes! so ? did you guys?" sana asked again .

"Dont teach this daughter of our daughter , sana! my gad" tzuyu shouted from behind..

"You know when im in your age i always do that so you better dont waste time and do it right now since you're pretty and hot like me" sana muttered at chaewon and goes back to tzuyu..

"dont do what your grandmother said ,chaewon be a nice girl ..okey?" tzuyu said..

chaewon sudden thinks about it..

"shes right but i cant sorry "chaewon said clicking her own fingers..