72.

<hyewon pov>

we starts to packed our things to go and hide from somewhere else just to protect my family from my father and that assassin..

i put a gun on my back just in case someone trying to kill us ..i know my father so well than my self..

after packing our things me and eunbi went to the hospital first and to change jungkook room for safety..

"mrs.kang"the doctor called..

"You're son is now fully recovery"the doctor said as i smiled at them..

calling....

"where do you think youre going kang hyewon?"my father asked on the phone..im trying to calm my self..

"Im going home"i said..

"good "

he ended up the phone and i hugged eunbi and says goodbye ..

"wait ?where are you going?"eunbi asked.

"Dont worry about me..just stay here with jungkook wait me here okay?"i gave her the other gun..

"hyewon"she called me as i turned around to looked at her..

"take care"she added..

-
i went to the parking lot where sian bonding with her friends there..i saw her drunk and laughing with her friends or girls that shes making out with..

"having fun?"i asked and sat next to her..

"oh?another gir——-fuck hyewon"she realize that im the only one kang hyewon ..

i put the beer on her head and broke the bottle ..and grab her collar..

"Tell me ! whats the next plan?of yours?"i asked while still grabbing her collar the people at this bar are now running away ..

"Answer me..."i shouted ..

"next target? you mean your daughter?"sian said..i pushed her after realizing about she said..

"You know where my daughter is?"i asked..i thought she was going to answer my question ..but in sudden she punch me on the face..

"i will tell you if you let eunbi to be mine"she said..i laughed ..

I punched her back and we both now holding each other clothes and she pushed me and we both fell on the swimming pool...

we fight in there we keep punching each other.

"Im not gonna do that remember that"i said and grabbed her head and let her drown into the water..

after that she almost die but i pulled her out the water and let her lay on the floor..

"SAVE THIS BITCH"i shouted make all of the people around starts to help  her ..and one of them gave me a towel...

i went outside and looking like an evil as i took some cigarette and starts smoking..

"Im just starting ....dad"