98.

"Chaewon"hitomi called as she wear with full army ..

"Why are you wearing that?"chaewon asked confusedly ..

"saving my bestfriend"she said..

"which one?"chaewon asked.

" wonyoung is now in a dangerous place and also your brother chaewon"hitomi said thats make chaewon widen her eyes..

she then saw her cousin felix coming towards her with his motorcycle...

"get in! we are going to save my brother"chaewon said and felix grab an extra helmet for chaewon..

"Lets go"they are about to go but they saw a sport car coming to them as they looked at it and saw yujin inside with minjoo..

"Saving my brother"minjoo mentioned and didnt even looked at chaewon..

"felix can i barrow this?"chaewon asked felix..

"sure im going to ride with them take care"felix said..as he get inside yujin car..

They let chaewon go in front of them so they can take a look of her .chaewon is kinda dangerous rider when its turn to a motorcycle..

"Yah where is she going?"yujin said seeing chaewon turn to the left so fast..

calling

"Someone following us"chaewon said on the phone..

"Who ??"yujin asked and on the speaker ..

"Probably sian"

end call.

they now saw chaewon speeding up more all of them are worried ofcourse minjoo too..

"Shes really a dangerous rider"hitomi said..

chaewon saw a person next to her who keep shooting her while driving motorcycle too..
She keep staying away from the bullets ..

"FUCK!!"chaewon said trying to avoid the bullet but the bullets just hit her right arms..

"yahh!! is chaewon okay?"minjoo asked looking ..

"Shes okay"felix said confidently..

as soon as they arrive at the abandoned place they all saw smoke coming from there..

Chaewon was about to go with yujin but felix said to stay a little bit .he has this feeling that something going to explode inside..

"I will go first guys trust me"felix said..and went inside the abandoned company..

Chaewon and minjoo keep on starting at each other..but didnt want to talk with each other..

"I dont want to just stare here "hitomi said as she gave chaewon a gun..just in case someone who shoot chaewon on the arms came again..

they saw a person in the abandoned building...in the rooftop standing

"MINJOOO!"chaewon shouted run to minjoo and hugged her to avoid the bullets that coming..

yujin hide to her car while still looking scared about the sound of gun popping..

"I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE SEARCHING FOR JUNGKOOK ,TAEHYUNG AND WONYOUNG"the person shouted..

"yujin are you okay?"chaewon asked as yujin nodded.chaewon pushed minjoo to yujin ..

chaewon with no fear stand there in the middle and starts putting the bullet inside the gun..

She then point it to that person even its far she knows in her self that she can shoot her..

"Yah! chaewon what are you doing come hear"yujin command but chaewon still standing staring at the person at the rooftop..

"Taking my shot"chaewon said and click the gun..

•BANG•

Chaewon runs inside the abandoned company ..to search for her brother and also for her cousin..

"Felixx?"she called..while the smoke is coming..

"Unnie~!!!"She heard wonyoung voice chaewon went to help her even she tried to kill her..

"dont go outside wait for us stay here"chaewon command..and let wonyoung sat on the safe place she went to find her brother..

she heard an explosion bomb but she keep on walking and searching..

"TAEHYUNG!!!Felixx!!"chaewon shouted..

"here we are!!"felix said they saw taehyung and jungkook ..after that they went outside but chaewon to the rooftop first..

"YAH! CHAEWON!"felix tried to chase chaewon but taehyung didnt let him..

"she knows how to fight"taehyung said as they went outside .
wonyoung finally saw yujin and hugged her while minjoo still waiting for someone which is the only one chaewon..

they saw now two person in the rooftop..

"Wait what is she doing there?"hitomi asked..

they heard another bomb explode felix is now worrying about chaewon also the others..

"are you okay?"minjoo asked jungkook..

"where is chaewon?"sakura sudden arrives..

"there"taehyung pointed to the rooftop sakura can see two person fighting which is sian and chaewon..

——

"I want to finish this"chaewon said and grab sian gun and throw it away .she kick her .

"fuck!!"sian said..attacking chaewon .

chaewon jump to kick sian face and punched her directly..

"This is for my minjoo"chaewon said and punched sian..

"This is for trying to kill me"chaewon said..and punch sian many times..

"Lets die together ms.chaewon"sian said and grab a phone from her pocket..

she pressed it...

•BOOOOOOOOOM•

"YAH!!CHAEWONN!!"they all shouted one of them went inside even its dangerous..