02 : Giving hope

Zee sent Saint home by driving him, They never talk as they hit the dark road... not until Zee's curiosity kicks in.

"Your home's so far from that Dark bridge, how did you went there by yourself?" Saint just look down "Saint?" Zee called as he glance at him, seeing Saint cry "I didn't mean to offend you but I'm just curious" but to Zee's surprise which made him clench his fist to the wheels "My stepmom told me so" Zee pulled the brakes so suddenly and look at him "What? She did what?!" Saint look at him with swollen eyes "Stepmom hates me so much... They want me... gone or... I guess My Brothers too... I don't know... I'm not like them though, I'm not athletic as them." Tears fall down like waterfalls, Zee pulled him to him and hug him tightly but enough for him to breath as he pat Saint's back gently with his free hand, no words ever escaped his mouth.

"No matter what they say... never do it. You get me Saint?" Zee tried to look at him but it's too hard to turn his face since Saint buried his face on Zee's... while crying. "Whenever you needed someone to talk to, know that I'm here" Saint clutch Zee's shirt as he cried still on him...

Just after Saint got himself composed, Zee gave him his contact number "Don't hesitate to call me, we may just meet but I'm not a bad guy to took some advantage though. I may look one but trust me, I'm not that kind... Mom just love watching Bad guy movies that's why I looked one." Saint look at him with a slight smile while Zee hit the road again. "Thank you..." Zee look at him for second and back to the road, confused "For what?" Saint look at him "For saving me... For being here..." Zee just smiled "There's nothing to be thankful for, Everyone deserves to live" Zee replied with his heart on it "It's such that... We're strangers but you're never hesitant to pull me back before I jump off" Saint looked at his hands "Strangers or not, It's our duty to help others... Yes, I never been hesitant to save you not just because I don't want to see someone killed themselves in front of me but because I don't want other people die... Lot of young people died now, most of them killed themselves and that's the most painful one. I'm a stranger to everyone but I do felt that most painful pain whenever I saw and knew those" "You have a beautiful heart Zee" he smile at Saint "Because I have my Mom's heart, she gave me hers" Tear escaped his eyes "My mom died because someone took her brakes, As I--- I grew up having heart deficiency, Before Mom died, her last will was to give his heart to me... so I could live longer and that's her happiness, seeing his son live the life she wanted him to have..." Saint look at him "Does they blame you for your Mom's loss?" Zee shakes his head "No... They understand Mom's will so much. They even got so worried when they heard that I almost killed myself... And just a year ago, Dad went to see and to be with Mom. I only lived with my older brother who's the one who carried our company while our 2 younger brothers are both still at the States for now... Studies and stuffs" "You're so lucky to have that kind of family" "All of us are lucky in some ways Saint..." "Why are you so positive in life?" He asked curiously "Because once you think negatively,  everything turns burdensome and negatively itself but once you look at the bright side, though that light might be a little dim or an actual dim but there's still light on it... There's still hope that one day,  everything will turn out fine. That's why I always took that way, in that way I can make myself at ease and make my brothers happy... I want you to do that" "I don't think---" "Saint, it might be sound crazy and it was hard indeed, but there's nothing wrong to love yourself, to make yourself happy and there's nothing wrong to do it bit by bit... You'll get there one day" Saint looked at him, amazed... "I don't want to say that you'll be fine and everything will be fine" he glance at him again "Let everything sink and let it hurt until you get better, just get a hang on there... You'll get through that... Let your heart and mind decide, listen to both... It may say differently but you gotta do that"

Then for a meantime, they arrived at Saint's front house's yard, Saint went out and bid Zee a thankful goodbye and a warm thank you.

Saint went inside as Zee already took his leave,

"As usual, No one's home..."

He went up to his room and sat on his bed, looking outside his room's balcony... sightseeing the stars as tears fall down from his eyes "Mom... please come back" his heart went heavier than before "I miss you a lot"

Saint's mom was in comatose in Korea where his Dad took him, Yes! Saint's mom and dad divorced but Saint's stepdad loves him more than anyone could.  It's painful for him to let Saint go but he have no choice, it was Saint's father who's getting him away... He wished that his wife will wake up so they can get Saint back to their lives... but for now, it seems so impossible.

🏠

Zee arrived home and found that his brother's been waiting for him...

"Zee! You're here. I've been waiting for you, come! Join me" Zee smile from ear to ear seeing his brother "I never though you'll be back so early" Zee said as he took his seat "Just to make up with you... it's been a week since I've been working so hard and almost having no time for you" Zee slightly laugh as his brother pass him the food "I'm okay and will be fine---" "For me it's not. I don't want you to be distant to me---" "I won't be distant. Silly big brother" "It's not Funny Zee" he calmly said "I'm also afraid maybe you'll do that thing again... I don't want to lose you... I can't afford to lose another love ones"

Zee stood up from his seat and hugged his older brother "We won't lose each other Mew... and I won't do that thing ever again" Mew hold Zee's hand and kissed it "Let's keep our faith and stay on his embrace... He'll keep us safe" Zee smile and hug his brother before he send him back to his seat.

Which made Mew so very proud of Zee so much when he told him about his day as well as Saint...

"I hope he'll get better as time went by" Mew said as Zee nod "I'm so very happy and proud of what you did Zee... You really don't know how much prouder I am" "I know it all along Mew"

Then they eat up their dinner once again and talk lot of things, randomly.