28 : Too Afraid [MewGulf]

Mew looked at Gulf as they later walked out from the Mall, as he's carrying all those things while letting 'his' Gulf carry nothing but his own phone.

"So... where should we go then?" Mew was taken a little back since he's startled as Gulf abruptly turn his heels to look at Mew who's walking after him "Ah--- I--I don't..." Gulf rolled his eyes as he sigh "You're just like the very first time we meet, you're always in stuttering---" he cut his own words as something came to his head, he look back at Mew who's pinning his eyes on him.

"You said you wanted to talk to me in a comfortable place so... Let's go to the place where we first talk to each other... it's not that, it's the very first place we meet since you said you already saw me at the campus and you ---" Gulf realised that some words are better to keep under his tongue since they ended 'wrong' their relationship years ago,

Mew bitterly smile and Gulf can still noticed that "Yeah... that place still too quiet and comfortable with all this time" Mew agreed and walked passed him to get his car...

Time skips brought to you by Mew Suppasit's MV with 2M views》

As Mew drove off of the road, Gulf sat next beside him on the front seat.

Just a little while as they entered a place where there's lesser pollution, Gulf rolled down the window and to where he could see the tress they passes by and the blue clear sky above them so much clearer as much as the air brushes his hair... For many times, Mew steal glances on Gulf...

Admittedly, He's still so much of a head-over - heels on him and that's the thing his mind can't contradict to his heart.

His eyes as well are telling the truth, his eyes won't lie and that hurts so much... That's the most thing that his heart are feeling a lot of pain,

Mew can't seem to neglect the feeling of being still in love with the man he used to love... That no matter how many years had gone, it's still his name that his heart are shouting and calling...

The only name his heart knows.

"It's been so long since the last time I saw this kind of refreshing sightings" Gulf smile and by later, he look at his side to see Mew driving, he sigh to himself "It's been so long to see you driving as well Mew" He first saw Mew smile while his eyes on the road but by later, Tears escaping from Mew's eyes... which clenched Gulf's heart in pain...

Gulf's heart always in pain whenever he saw Mew's in tears or in pain.

This is not pity right?  This is Love... The love they try to deny of still having.

"Mew... pulled over---" Mew shakes his head "We're almost there so why stop?" "Mew, just please---" "It's okay Gulf. I'm fine" "Mew---" "Gulf don't worry, my eyes are always like this... it always shed waters even with just thinking about you. So get used to it..." Mew smile but without looking at Gulf  "Why are you being like this Mew? Do you think it's fine to me seeing you like that? Do you think my heart's okay with that? Do you---" Mew cut Gulf's words all suddenly "We're here Gulf" he pulled over and later looked at Gulf, seeing stains of tears makes his heart hurt as well...

He reached for Gulf's face and wipe those tears aways,

"I don't want to see you cry because of pain... I only want to see you being all happiness. I want you to be the happiest... Stop this tears now, I'm alright... please be fine with yourself as well Gulf"

They locked their eyes to each other, as Mew sadly smile at him...

"I know it's harder to have that another chance because I've had enough... And maybe you already have someone new so I'm afraid this is the very last time I ever touched your face like this"

Mew smile as tears are falling "I want you to be happy Gulf. So stop crying, please smile now... That's the only thing I wanted you to have..."

But tears are still falling from Gulf's eyes "What have...you... done?" He asked as his heart ached in too much pain "Toptap told me that it's not everything I've known" Gulf's looking straight into 'his' Mew's eyes "Is there anything you've done for me to be happy and safe? Mew... It's the only thing I want to know. Please, just for once... Answer me truthfully" as his tears are rushing out like crazy, Mew cupped Gulf's hands as he stare on the eyes of the person he truly love...

"I just don't want you to be hurt Gulf. I want you to be the happiest---" Gulf can't take Mew anymore, he started to shout at him "I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THAT BE THE HAPPIEST MEW! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?! DO YOU THINK I LIVED A HAPPY LIFE? I'M ALWAYS AT PAIN! I ALWAYS CRY! I'M IN GREAT SUFFERING AS YOU STEPPED OUT FROM MY LIFE---" Mew pulled Gulf near him and that stop Gulf's rant "I'm sorry Gulf... I'm so very sorry. I'm just afraid if they'll do something bad to you and to your brothers..." Gulf then held Mew's shoulders as he let him face him...

Confusion covered Gulf's face...

"What do you mean by THEY?"

Mew tried to look away from Gulf but Gulf make him face him again...

"Don't you try to look away Mew... Tell me... who are they? What have---"

Mew look at him, sighing...

"I took the risk so they won't hurt you or your brothers... That's why..."

Mew can't seem to make his words done... He's too afraid that maybe there might something happen to Gulf...

Yes, that's scared him the most.

"Mew... Tell me please..."

Mew look down,

"I just want you to be safe Gulf... So it's better to never know it"

Okay, for the second time... Do you guys have an idea of who the 'They' Mew mentioned? And why he's too afraid? Was Gulf, Saint, Max, Tom, Mild, Win & Frank at risk right now?