47: Get to know KaoTurbo

● I made this chapter for you to know Turbo and Kaownah... How their story started, how they put twists of fate and how they should end their story ●

It all started in the mid - year of their highschool sophomore years...

Turbo was a student with straight A+ and was a total introverted person... Just after school, he went directly to the other campus to pick his brother with his bicycle... He's a loving kid and caring brother. Though his brother was somewhat his half-brother cause his mom remarried to his stepdad after his biological father died in couple of years. Though he's not the real son of his stepdad, he love Turbo so much to the extent that he's too overly protective to him.

That one time, His mom scolded him for staying up late just to keep his grades up...

"Turbo... did I ever told you to keep your grades up as always? Why you always stayed up late? You know it so well that no matter what grades or ratings you'll be getting... We're so proud of you and as long as you can graduate. That's way much enough to us"

Turbo just look up at his mom as he later saw his mom cried,

"What's wrong mom?"

He stand up and hug his mom, "I'm just afraid if ever I lose you... I can't bare to lose you Turbo... I don't know if I'll be able to live my life if ever I lose you. I once almost lose you and I won't let that ever happen again"

"You won't gonna lose me mom... I'm already safe remember?" He face his mom with a smile on his face, he wipe her tears away "I'm safe now mom... You got me, Daddy got me and brother also got me as well as Dad who's already above was watching over me right now... Don't worry a bit mom... I love you and will be forever with you all" He put smile on his Mom's face as they hug each other again.

Just a week that passed by,

Turbo's stepdad which he called Daddy as what he wanted him to be called, dropped him to his academy since his brother's academy had a tour so he'll be alone for straight week...

"Remember to call any of us if anything came up alright? And one more thing my boy, Associate yourself to anyone. It doesn't need to be many... as long as you had one or two. That's enough"

He left him that words and gradually hit the road to his company.

Turbo then walk inside the campus as soon as he can't see his daddy's car,

It was the usual day as he thought...

Birds are chirping and flapping their wings happily above the trees,

Students are there, both singles with friends and Taken with their partners walking around the campus.

But one thing that he saw it changing...

He saw a young student but not that older or younger than him, not even same aged... who's looking at the bulletin,

Maybe looking for his schedule or something... He's a new kid and that's too obvious cause he's not wearing their academy's official uniform.

Turbo stopped his tracks and watch the new kid as he later saw how troubled he is so he decided to approach him,

"Excuse me, do you need some help?"

The boy turn to Turbo's direction,

He had big round eyes which matches well with his face, like it holds the whole galaxy on it. He also had that most charming smile you could ever encounter.

"You're going to help me?" The boy cheerfully approach Turbo and took his hands cupped into him "I'm so much happy that somehow someone's willing to help me!" He smile at him as Turbo's heart suddenly skips a beat like he doesn't know why but he just smile at him back...

"Oh! You got that sweetest smile!" He exclaimed and it was too obvious that this guy's an extrovert, just opposite to him,

Turbo sigh and nod at him "Should I start helping you out?" He said calmly as he later ask him to let go of his hands

"Oh sorry" He let go and give his schedule to Turbo so he can get help...

He look at Turbo, mesmerised by this wonderful existence as the other was reviewing each and every scheduled rooms that this guy had while looking around so he can make a map for the newbie

"What's your name?"

Turbo look back at the new student as he suddenly asked his name out of nowhere, out of Turbo's expectation...

"Turbo... just call me that" the new student smile at him while Turbo's not looking at him "Can I shake your hand?" And again Turbo look at him "You already cupped my hands just awhile ago and you wanted to shake it again?" Turbo was expecting answer but the guy just give him his shy smile,

Turbo can't do much about it so he extended his hands for him to shake, he saw how happy the boy was and took his hand in glee

"You're Turbo right?"

Turbo nod and was smiling at the boy's cuteness

"And I'm Kaownah"

He proudly said it to him.

"Kaownah..." Turbo repeated "That's one beautiful name"

And since that day, Kaownah always keep Turbo company until they graduated Highschool... Kaownah was everything Turbo had and his family was so grateful of having Kaownah into their boy's life.

Nothing really changes between the two until they entered the same university,

Turbo get to know Kaownah's other friends,

Especially that one who he left in the middle school... His friend from his first academy before transferring to a new Academy where he meet Turbo...

Gulf Kanawut

Who's already seeing his other childhood friend,

His no other cool friend,

Mew Suppasit

"Kaownah my babie~" Gulf shouted as Mew's holding him "Zup buddy!" As they saw Kaownah and that Turbo boy coming...

"Looks like the two of you are dating now" Kaownah said proudly as the two showed their couple ring "You're never been wrong Babie" just at that moment, Gulf and Mew saw Kaownah frown

"What's wrong---" Kaownah interrupt Mew and look at Gulf "stop calling me Babie!"

Then he walked out while grabbing Turbo with him as the couple followed them as they chuckle to each other.