52: The Youngest Goodbye; The oldest starting point

Zee turn back and saw Saint stopping behind them, he's face was telling something... worries and sudden pain.

"Saint! What are you doing? We're almost out---" Zee got stopped with his words as Saint's tears are visible to him, Khaotung look back at them as he tried to hold his tears then Zee noticed it too

"What's wrong with you two?!" And to his surprise "I don't feel right Zee" Saint started "Monica let us do this thing just to save our brothers and to keep us free but what about her? Do you think she won't hurt herself or worst?" Zee sigh and put his hands on Saint's shoulders "Monica will be alright, she promised us to see us after all of this... Let's just have faith on her as much as she did to us" Zee smile as if he didn't thought the same thing like he's not feeling strange as well. Saint nod as they started to ran again... Until they arrived to where Monica told them,

It was true, the first place she told them had a hidden car and Khaotung was indeed can drive and was the only one can open it. They quickly went inside,  buckled themselves up as he started to made the engine alive.

Back in the place, Monica was cutting herself right? Yes... now she's losing her strength as her tears run down to her cheeks as she still said something under her breath,

"Gulf..." She cried as she tried to hold up some breath "I need to save Gulf from death, Dad... Help me..." She's in full of blood as she tried to stand back on her ground as on her way up, she stabbed herself. She close her eyes as she tried to gain herself strength, she breath out as she keep her grip on her cut while letting her blood drip on the part she accidentally stabbed...

She walked out from her room with all her strength though in every now or then, she'll collapse... but she tried herself whole until she arrived in that hall's entrance, Becca was on her way to kill Gulf... Tears are streaming on Monica's eyes, she'll lose her balance soon... or worst... She'll die,

She swallowed her weakness, close her eyes for the last time and open it again, as she saw Becca's knife was almost in place on Gulf's heart... She shouted in cries!

"Mom! Becca!" And drop herself on the ground, they look at her direction and saw how she was covered in blood, she's pale and weak. Becca dropped the knife and ran towards her sister as she cried in pain, she took her into her arms as her mother was holding Monica as well...

"What's wrong Monic---" She cut her mother's words "Saint and Zee ran off and took Khaotung as their hostage" she said weakly "I don't want you to kill Gulf or the others now... Kill them until they come back, cause for sure they will be back as their brothers are here, kill them in front of them... not now..." Monica hardly can breath as tears fall out from her eyes, Becca can say nothing but her cries... Her precious little sister's dying...

Their Mother walked away and ordered their men to put Gulf and Mew away from her sight as tears are streaming down to her cheeks, As Chimon and others are holding their tears in, Monica became so precious to them though they didn't tell much about her... She's been a great friend and comrade to them, telling them about all the shortcuts and all... She's a considerate lady with a mask on for her Mother's pleasure but deep down? She's the most purest lady ever existed inside their troubled world.

Monica reaches Becca's face as her beautiful hand was in blood, Monica weakly smile at her "I know you're not inlove with Mew... I know your feelings was still with Plod, Let Mew go Becca... As well as to move on over P'Plod... He's dead years ago and remember he wanted you to be yourself? To stop becoming Mom's toy... Give Plod that request Becca... He love you but he also wanted you to be happy... Help them escape this hell and put the bad behind bars.You know this isn't happiness Becca, I know you're not this kind of person... I know you so much and just like Plod... I... Love... You..." She smile for the last time before she let go a last exhale as her eyelids slowly close with her hand slowly losing strength and drop back to the ground.

Becca hugged her sister as she cried in so much pain... "Monica! Please don't leave me! Monica!!!" She shake her while hugging her, she's in so much pain...

First,  she saw their Dad died in front of her and Now, her  sister...

Pain and Pain...

Heartbreak and... She don't know what to do anymore... She's weak and was in great pain.

"Monica... Is that your last request to get them out? If so... I'll do that not just for you but to make myself free as well"

She thought to herself as she later kissed her sister's forehead... who's pale and lifeless...

"I love you..." Tears escapes rapidly from her eyes "Plod and Dad... Please take care of Monica, look for her quickly and took her under your arms. Give her the warmest hugs she most needed. Tell her that I love her and will do the best thing right now... Tell her I'll gonna be missing her so bad" she thought as she keep her under her arms while looking up as if she can see the sky in full...

She kiss her sister for the last time before they took her away from her...

"We'll put her into her room to change her before burying her"

Their Mom said as one of her dumb minions carried Monica away, leaving Becca sitting on the floor... Weak and hopeless until in few minutes Turbo leaned her a hand, she look up and smile before taking it.

"I can't believe we lose Monica---" In Turbo's surprise "Call Tay and the boys... there's something I want to do and all your help was needed"

Turbo look at Becca like he saw the Becca he once knew during their childhood days. He smile at her, nod and then left her to fetch the boys.

[Soooo I'm back! So let's get going😄]