17 : Just at the moment

Tommy looked at Max once they arrived at the rooftop, and as the time Saint walked far from them and into the top's rail...

"Max, you looked suspicious" Max turn to see Tommy "Am I?" He asked as if he's innocent "What are you doing?" Max then look to where Saint was as Tommy heard his brother sigh "Well, I know Saint's in love with Zee that much and vice - versa... I just--- I mean we just want to---" "What?!" Max nodded "Your thoughts was right" and look back at Tom "Since you're a SUPER responsible student and you didn't know that our campus was having an event today. That's why I agreed to Saint by coming up here" Then flicked Tommy's forehead "Ouch--" he glares at him "If you keep your mouth bubbling, I'm gonna flick your damn forehead again" before proceeding to stand next to Saint.

"Hey Saint" he started in a calm way and there's the chaos brother, standing beside Max which made Max as their center...

"Saint, What if you and Zee talk? Is not that you'll end as much as Mew and Gulf" Saint looked at him, puzzled by his words as Tommy stayed as quite as he could so Max won't flick his forehead again "What are you saying Max?" Saint uttered "He confesses right? So he's in love. You know what Saint? It takes a lot of courage to confess one's feelings, it's hard to utter those words once you're so badly inlove" Saint abruptly looked at him "But Max?! Don't you hear what Gulf said---" Max then look straight at Saint "I heard it so well. I heard it so much like over and over... Gulf's so drunk last night again, As I carried him to his room... He keep on saying that he's still in love with Mew and wanted him back. Now, tell me... Do you want to regret that much?" Then Max turn his attention to Tommy then back to Saint...

"I know as what one of the most well- known artist said... Troye Sivan, Only fools falls... Yes, I totally agreed to that, We are all fools Saint. But it's up to us to use it wisely. We can be deeply, foolishly in love or we could be that fool of letting that  Love just pass us by.  You can't do it in between Saint... There's no in between in life" Max put his hand on Saint's shoulder "There's no wrong on Trying. There's no wrong of falling in love... There's no wrong of being hurt after you love. Atleast you know that you can love and will be loved. If you and the person you choose to love will not go much well, Atleast you've done your part... You give love and care without holding them too tight to the extent that they are struggling." Max smile at him...

"You can't predict Love. Once it hits you, it hits you. There's nothing you could ever do... All you need was to give all of you, your courage and give it a shot"

Then all of a sudden, a sound of the rooftop's door crecks, they turn around and saw Zee with Nat and Jimmy. Saint look up at Max "What is this?" Max look back at him "I want you to decide who you love and who you want to be... Don't let your happiness be controlled by someone else's and don't let your fear cover your heart from what it feels"

Max walked over to where Zee was as Tommy followed him...

Max tap Zee's shoulder as a signal to take the stand and to take care of Saint. Zee walked nervously towards Saint who's nervous as well.

Before they could exit the rooftop, Tommy grabbed Max's arm and he totally get his attention while Nat and Jimmy looked at them "What is it this time?" Tommy signed about something, it took Max to understand all of it then, he pat his brother's head...

"Saint will be alright. I know Zee will protect him at all cost... No worries, I trust Zee" "It's not that you know him that well---" he was cut by another tall guy who was named Jimmy,

"Zee's not a bad guy... He might looked one but he's not a bad guy" Tommy just rolled his eyes on Jimmy and obviously, that annoyed Jimmy af "Why you---" Nat's to the rescue, he then grabbed Jimmy's arms which he's going to swung on Tommy "Cut it out Jim! You're acting like a kid" "but he thought Zee's a bad guy---" "We can't judge anyone's opinion. We have different intellectual Jim. Don't be dumb" Max looked at Nat, impressed but Nat doesn't noticed Max's stares until they all went down from the rooftop.

"I wonder what the two was talking right now?" Tommy said then look at Max "What do you think it is?" Max just pinched Tommy's checks "Let's just get something to eat" Tommy then cling on Max's arms "What do you think? Hmm? What do you think was it?" Max then look at him and he sigh "You know what? I don't even know" Tommy pouted then Nat and Jimmy got on their surprised faces as what Tommy said after,

"Carry me if you don't know!" And again, Max sigh and lend his back on him so he can take and ride on it "Happy now?" Tommy nod and he shouted

"Let's goooooo"

😔😔😔

Zee stayed by Saint's side though there's no words exchanged.

Like honestly, Zee's not that kind of guy as usually... But now, he became one...

A guy who just stayed right there, waiting for someone's voice.

Zee breath in, as he collect his courage... Saint secretly glanced at Zee and remembered what Max just said earlier ... That,

It takes a lot of courage to confess one's feelings.

Saint looked down as he felt that guilt... That doubt he's feeling was... well, it's still there... but, his heart's telling different words.

"There's no wrong in trying right? If we can't make it last, at least there's no wasted words that was left unspoken"

Saint thought and collect his courage up,  "Max was right... It takes all your courage to confess one's feelings" he nod to himself like he's cheering...

Just then...

Just at the Moment...

"Saint---"

"Zee---"

They were cut off as they called each other's name in unison as their eyes are locked to each other.

Lips are slowly stretching...

Tears are forming from their eyes...

As words came from Saint's lips and makes Zee more happier than he was...

Zee finally heard the words he longed and the words he wanted to hear the most from the one he truly, madly, deeply and foolishly love...

"I'm in love with you too Zee and im sorry for hurting you"