36: Frank + Gulf (2nd reveal)

"You should take more rest, I'll just order someone to fetch you here once dinner's ready" she smile at him and took her leave,

The smile on Frank's face was shown and it was beautiful. He even doesn't know why he's that happy...

She walked out, not knowing that Mew and Gulf already arrived with the rest of Mew's brothers.

"Kaownah? Does Earth and Fluke sent you a report about where the other boys are?"

She asked without noticing Gulf and others are already there, she's busy looking on some intact papers...

"Earth said they received an anonymous lead" Kaownah answered as he walked towards her, leaving the rest behind,

"Oh, really? It could be Turbo or Singto" she responded as she flipped the pages at ease "or maybe Krist... We don't know" Still not looking at Kaownah or whatsoever then she paused and "Turbo's not on our side anymore, isn't it?" But Kaownah never seems to answer her.

Due to Kaownah's curiosity, he asked a question that made her stopped from what she's doing...

"How was Frank been raised by Win's Mom?"

He saw her smiling bitterly,

"Win's Mom was my best friend and she knew how much danger Frank was facing ever since he's still a fetus"

She put everything down and look up at him,

"When Frank's still a year old, my boyfriend died because of them... Uncle wanted me to marry the man I'm with right now---" she was interrupted by him "ever since those days? They really want you to end up with him?" He saw her nodding at him "They wanted to kill Frank so my Uncle's plan will be at place. After Frank's biological father died, I made them believed that Frank also died... never thought that this day would come that Uncle would learn that my son's alive" she sigh and continued "The reason why I created this team was all because both Mom and Dad want to protect their grandsons and my sister's son and stepsons" Kaownah looked at him, like he can't believe what was he just heard "Sister?" She look at him...

"Yes Kaownah... My sister... Tommy's Mom" she then look back to the papers she reviewed awhile ago "Sadly, she parted before seeing Tom in middle school"

Kaownah just give her all ears, listening to every words she said...

"My sister took my place that's why she had Tom with him... but as soon as she parted from us, Uncle went back to his plan in the first place. There's nothing I could ever do than to set Frank away from me... I rather had Frank stayed away from me with his whole life than to see him gone entirely" Kaownah pat her back as she look up at him "Never thought you're that kind of mother... but..."

He was hesitant but she knew what he was goin' to ask...

"Why am I so cruel to Gulf, Max and Saint? And not that much on Tom?" Tears escaping her eyes "I'm doing that so they grew up distant from me, that they'll grew up strong and determined. Cause even until now, I'm still afraid maybe they'll be gone from me like how I lose my true and only love. I want them to have a mind that could go on with some dangerous plan but can save themselves... That's what Tommy's Mom told me before she parted. I just want to protect them though I need to make them mad at me... that's the only thing I could think so I can sent them out from that Hell so easily, but it seems like they're still after them... I want to protect both of my sons"

"Your sons? It's not---" she interrupted him "Gulf's still my son, we give him to that man's first wife so she won't be killed" "Why?" "She had a miscarriage, her baby died and on the same say Gulf was born from me..." "Don't you love Gulf as much as you love Frank?" She smile at him... seeing how much pain she's been through,

"I loved Gulf before Frank... but do you want to see a helpless woman be killed by those monsters? And that woman was also happened to be your love's cousin?"

Kaownah was too confused right now,

First, Frank was her son and Gulf was also her son... That she both gave his sons away for some reasons... But she's being too mean and cruel--- Did you too get it?

To her surprise!

And she finally noticed,

"You knew who's my Mom all along?"

She look at Kaownah's side and saw Gulf in too much tears streaming down from his eyes, who's weakly walking towards her...

She stand up, waiting for him to stand in front of her,

While Kaownah take steps aback, far from them... giving them spaces.

"Why are you doing this?"

She look at him, waiting for his words of blames and all but what happens next shocked her by Gulf's action and tears are streaming rapidly from both of them...

Gulf hugged her tightly, a hug that's full of missing...

"Thank you Mom"

He uttered between his sobs,

"For what? For the cruelty that I gave you---"

He hug her even tighter,

"Do you think that I don't know? You're always at my back. You always do all the works to clean all the mess I've done... I still remember those times where you pulled Mew away from me and acted all awkward and too embarrassing just to keep me away. I know you're afraid to see me hurting again... I also know that you're not going anywhere, you were always there." "You talked too much" Gulf shakes his head "Though you acted all mean and whatever, I always knew you're not that kind of woman. That's why I acted along with you... Do you really think I hated you? I always feel like we're connected..."

He face her,

"But what shocks me? That me and Frank are actually biological brothers and the rest aren't. That you're our Mom... That you take the most painful sacrifice for our own safety. I'm glad that I finally meet you... Mom"

But before anything else,

One anonymous or that one unregistered number buzzing on her phone...

Gulf looked at her as she pick the call up,

The voice on the other line was somehow too familiar with her...

Her heart was racing...

Was it from that 'Them'?

Was it Earth or Fluke?

Or could be Toptap and First?

Or could it be from their secret alliances?

Or could it be Singto or Krist?

As she later started with...

"Hello?"

❤💙💚💛💜❤

Dear readers~

》 I'll be having mass update with this book within this month or the other for I'll be busy too soon. Ya'll know, University I.T. Sophomore student... I still got lot of things to do like reinstalling our Majors' apps and still need to study in advance cause babes, It's online class now. Thank you for your understanding and for all your support.

And one more thing,

This book might contain special chapters.

Each chapter to each couple...

Oh well, I changed mind.... I'll start Tomorrow. [THE MASS UPDATE OF CHAPTERS]

YoursTrulyDeerYoda💕