24 : Sober Heart

Frank breath in and was thankful that the club was kinda dark, Drake can't see the tears that falls from Frank's eyes.

Then Win's hands broke that moment when he aggressively touched Frank's face,

Plus, Luckily... Their table was kinda on the back that's why they can hear each very clearly.

Frank hold up Win's hand,

"Frank..."

Win called weakly...

"What is it Win?" "Is this you?" He asked while still closing his eyes "Yes" "Is it really you?" "Yes Win..." "Really?" Then Frank felt tears on his shirt "This is really me Win" he then pat his brother's head "Frank..." "Why?" "Why does he hurt me like this? Am I that hard to love?" Frank just looked at his brother who's leaning on him "Frank? Why? Can't we love that freely? Am I not that acceptable? Am I bad? Was I made by wrong?" "Win! What are you saying?! Just because he hurt you that way, means that you are hard to love! Just because he can't fight for you, doesn't mean you are unacceptable. Win... You are worthy... You are---"

His attention turned when he heard a familiar voice...

"Frank?"

He looked and saw Bright, anger raises to Frank's head as he held Win closer to him...

Bright was ready to call Win's name when Frank suddenly spoke...

"Try calling his name or I'll kill you... right.here."

Frank said it without looking at them... Just keeping his eyes on Win's brothers.

"Frank---"

Frank glared at him which made him stopped his words.

Then another voice came...

Which made Frank sigh in disbelief,

"There you are! I've been looking---"

He look at the people at the table and he ended looking at Gulf...

He wanted to touch him when Frank's free hand was too quick to held that guy's hand.

He look at Frank,

"Still having that gut of touching Gulf after all you've done to him?"

Then Frank throw his hand away,

"Mew... do you think I don't know what you've been doing? For many times Gulf give you chances though it hurts him so bad because he truly love you so much but for you?"

Frank sigh while keeping his eyes on him.

"Do you really love Gulf? Or you're just keeping him because you're afraid to be alone? Mew... Gulf's not a toy to be played with! And he's not a fool to never know what you've done behind your back! Yes... Let's put it that Gulf's a fool. He's only a fool for loving a kind of person you are!"

Frank still keeping his eyes on...

"Better go away before I'll flip everything here. Take your trash cousins with you that all they've done was hurting someone and can't fight nor can't show any love"

Frank looked away, and check Gulf if he's alright...

"Frank..."

He look and it was Gulf calling him.

"Why does love hurts? Does it hurts you as well?"

Frank caress Gulf's head while supporting his brother's body.

"There's hurt when there's Love Gulf" "but why do Mew hurt me as bad as it is? Am I worth of regret?" With Gulf's closed eyes, there are tears falling, Frank wipe it off "He's the reason why I don't want you all be close with any of Mew's... I was too afraid maybe they're the same as him. I'm too afraid if they'll be hurting you all as much as I do... but it seems You and Win already had that hurt. I'm so sad and was in deeper pain. Frank... Please don't go far... I want you to be near... I'm too afraid" "I won't go far... until everything's alright---" "Alright or not. You and Win should stay" Frank bitterly smile and nod though Gulf can't see it cause he's keeping his eyes close while Frank caressing him.

Then he noticed...

"Why are you still here?" He look up and saw them going off. Frank sigh and again, thinking how he can carry them out.

💓💓💓

Morning came...

Saint woke up first and feel that his head hurts as bad as it is then noticed that he's around in a new place.

He sat there, looking around and saw Frank and Win's picture together on a frame.

He then walked out from the room, only to find that both of them meet each other's eyes as they both opened the room's door.

Mild, Gulf, Win, Tommy, Max and him, Saint.

"Good morning everyone" Win greeted and was the first one who went downstairs.

They later saw Frank on the couch, sleeping and was still wearing the same shirt he's wearing last night.

"Does Frank the only one who carry us all here?" They turn to Saint
"I guess so..." Mild responded as Win approach his brother, sit on the space... "Maybe he's not drunk last night and took a great care on us" Win carefully flick Frank's hair which was covering his eyes "Maybe he's been crying as well... and maybe there's something we talk unknowingly to him. My brother's too good in hiding"

They stand right there, not following Win. And just listening to him...

"Frank's eyes are swollen, too obvious that he's crying" Then he caress his brother's hand...

But it tool him all shock when Saint said those words...

"Last night when we went to the store, we meet a young fella and Frank's eyes has forming tears"

Win look at Saint "What did you just said?" "There was a man with skin as snow, smile like a sunshine, pinkish lips and those thick eyebrows---" "That must be Drake" They look at him... While Win look back at Frank who's still fast asleep

"It must be Drake"

Tears escaping Win's eyes...

"Drake... the man Frank once love so badly. The man who had an accident and his parents blamed Frank for it when he's on the painting contest that very time. The man... He let go because he's afraid maybe his parents might hurt him or worst. We know how much Drake love Frank but Drake can't seem to fight for their love. As Drake was in coma, Frank let him go as his parents told him that if he went far and let go of Drake, Their son will be fine and it was for Drake's best. Though it hurt Frank that much, he let go... but he's still in love with him. He's still loving him"

They walked to them, Saint hugged Win without any other words being exchanged.

"It must be so hard for a young man like Frank"

Mild said to Gulf as he nod at him...

"But he's too brave and too strong to do such things like that"