42 : Another's---

It's been days since they let New went to that place,

"Has any of you received an update from New and Kaownah?"Mew asked all of them as he's getting so much worries each hour that passes them and since In Na stayed at her home so her husband won't suspect her.

But to Mew's dismay, no one receive any... He bite his lower lip as he sigh defenceless

"I can't even reach him. What kind of a friend am I---" he was interrupted by a knock on the door when there's a doorbell to rang...

"Hide them"

Mew commanded his brothers as he and Zee walked towards the door, bringing stuffs...

Just before Zee and Mew open the door, they look at each other like giving ultimate signs...

As They open the door... the next thing they knew was them being pinned on the walls.

And came to their realization...

"Dang! Mew and Zee!!! You both almost get Ouajun killed!!!"

Mew look up and saw Fluke and Earth pinning him on the wall as Zee was been pinned by First and Toptap.

"They might get sprain, let them go" Ouajun calmly told them as they let the two loose,

They face him as they heard his sigh "Why are you so troubled?" He give Zee and Mew that cold stare "Where's your so called Miss at?" He massaged his temple and continued "That one side of New's bloodline who doubt his capabilities and intelligence. Where are they at?"

The rest of them look at him as they saw how annoyed he was,

"Kaownah asked for a backup as he drove his way back to your place but everyone just cancel his calls! Do you know if Aunt didn't arrive in time, Kaownah probably be dead right now! I need to have words with this weak organisation who only wanted revenge in the first place!"

Krist and Singto came out as the young ones are behind them, seeing and hearing Ouajun so clearly...

"What did you just said?" Krist asked "What happened to Kaownah?" Ouajun turn his attention to him that makes them startled by his glare and stares "In Na and Kyun Sang rejected Kaownah's calls! He almost got killed!"

"Why are you so mad about when he's already fine?" Commented Singto and his cloth being pulled by Jimmy and Nat in secret,

The two knows why...

"Yes he's fine because New's Mom arrived on time---" Krist cut him off "How can she save---" But he was been cut by Earth himself by facing them...

"I thought you all excels so well but it seems like not it" He's giving them attitude "You both know nothing about Kaownah isn't it?" He glare at Mew as well as to each one of them except to Fluke, Jimmy, Nat, First and Toptap...

He sigh and move next to Ouajun,

"Ouajun and Kaownah are brothers... Detective and private brothers to be exact and why Kaownah believes and always been counting on New? Cause that boy's their dearest cousin! Do you think this organisation was the first one which enter that cabin privately? The Universal Forces already entered there... just waiting for the right time and timing. That's the main reason why New went there..."

They look at them attentively as they listen to each and every words being spoken,

Then Fluke added,

"New's face aren't the same as what everyone thought that he was. New was the kiddo who knows every little detail, who possesses what his mom had. To make it simpler, He's the newest brain of the forces just right after his Mom and Grandmother"

They can't believe what they just learned about them,

"So tell me where are they? I need some words or else... everything they plan will be expose"

But no one answered,

Earth and Fluke look up at the young man "Get Mercedes and let her handle those..." Fluke then brought his phone out and took his leave to talk with that strong woman, one of the backbone of their forces...

Ouajun was supposed to leave when Gulf called him out with eyes full of tears,

"Sir? Can I talk to you---" He was been cut by Ouajun as he turn around and look at him with that side of him,

Not the cold one but that look of a comrade...

That look which he gave his brother the most,

"Are you Gulf?"

Same question as what that man who went to see Saint and What Gulf give him was exactly as what Saint gave that young man.

Gulf nod at him as eyes full of hope.

Ouajun look at Gulf in a meantime before decided to tell him whatever he wanted to hear.

But the next thing they knew,

They all agreed to transfer bases... Both Krist, Singto and Mew knew what the organisation was up to...

They wanted to get what they really own in the first place...

They too, wanted to know everything about the Universal Forces...

They cut connections, as they look up at Ouajun who's looking down on his own phone...

Then face Toptap,

Shows him his phone...

"The one who had a crush on our Thitipoom just got in while both Turbo and Fiat got our boy's each side now"

First look at the phone as well,

"How about the entrance?" First asked as Ouajun put his phone down as he thought of those things

"As what the information Kaownah had, it says that New already passed the key chains to the rest incase he can't have them... everyone's in place. The fact was it... the entrance was the biggest problem" Ouajun just said as the rest of the guys are just listening on them...

"How Fluke, Earth, First and Toptap been that smart and wise?" Mew asked Zee which his brother just shrugged it off but what makes them look at Jimmy while Nat was sitting next to him?

"The four of them are being trained by New's grandparents together with his cousins, Ouajun and Kaownah... That ended the four to becoming the newest generational backbones of their Forces together with Mercedes who's the only female to be their cousin"

"You mean..." Bright can't make his words done as he really can't believe anything

"They joined this organisation because of New. He's also Kyun Sang's son, just to keep an eye on him... the four of them joined in. Despite of how soft the look, that's not everything that is... They were sharp like an eagle and strong like any forces but... They were taught to be not like one" Nat added up...

"How'd you both know this things?" Singto asked curiously as Nat smile at him...

"You guys will know once we arrive on the base" Nat and Jim look at each other before proceeding to look at Ouajun and the rest.

The men who's sitting just in front of them, turn their attention to the back...

The next thing they heard from Fluke that made them curious, confuse and shock...

"Should we go waters or lands?"

"I much prefer lands"

Fluke nod at Nat "You really like the mess" "And you really enjoy the horror underwater" Nat bounced back which made Ouajun laugh along with them. While the others are confuse and curious except to Jimmy who laugh as well.