13 : Spill 💓

It's been days since Zee and Saint started to talk... Days since Zee finally got that chance to see Saint's face too closely and been days since his heart skips a beat all over again.

During their whole day Physical Education activity, there's this girl named Monica. She's a friend to everyone and which Zee doesn't know that she had a huge crush on him, yet Saint already knew about it. Nevertheless, Everytime she moved closer to where Zee and Saint was sitting and Zee of course, he'll smile right? Saint would feel being the third wheel. To hurtful right? That seeing the one you like talking to someone who likes him too.

Saint can only glace at them as he feel that pain, that out of place scenario and that... Well, we can't tell what was that but he's hurt. Saint was hurt.

Zee noticed something different as he look back at Saint, like he's not the usual Saint he knew... More like he's ready to give off tears.

"Saint? You okay?" Saint nod without looking at him but to their instructor "Saint... You looked so grumpy" Saint didn't give him a word then She suddenly butted in "Zee, Honestly I can't really get over it. You look so great with that uniform" Zee's attention was turn to her instead "I always wore this... Maybe because you're just new so yeah, It look so new to you---" he was cut when Saint suddenly stood up and left... Zee looked at him with all the shock that's been written all over his face, Monica held Zee's arms and was going to entangle her arms to his but failed when Zee pulled her hold off of him and followed Saint.

His heart feels like it's breaking, like he don't know what to do... He imagined if he'll lose Saint again, Can he ever afford it again?

He run to him as others saw that, Yeah... They should have especially that girl.

Saint walked far from that place and got nearer and nearer to the tree where he and Zee likes to stay...

Just in that moment,

Zee held Saint's wrist and turn him to face him, His heart broke when he saw tears stains on Saint's... "Did I hurt you Saint?" Saint avoid his eyes "What have I done Saint? Please tell me" he calmly asked but the other kept his eyes avoiding "Saint... I don't know what to do if I lose you again" Tears escaping his eyes this time, Saint look at him as he feel that pain Zee's feeling... That scares feeling.

Saint reached Zee's face and wiped the tears aways as Zee later cupped Saint's face into his hands as he smile for him despite of the tears falling "I don't want to lose you for the second time Saint... That moment I lose you, I feel like I lost one piece of me. I feel so incomplete and at first, I don't know why but now maybe I know... I already know what and why those feelings arrived and hit me..." Zee look straight into Saint's eyes with his warmest smile that only him can ever had "Don't leave me Saint..." Saint look at him as tears came out "Why would I leave a friend behind?" Saint said as he hide that pain. Zee smile at him again before hugging Saint all lovingly... Saint fought with himself if he hug Zee back or not but he lost it! He hug Zee back.

Hugging each other under their favorite tree, their favorite place as the tree fall its leaves to give off some impression and to add great feelings for the both of them...

Zee then glance at Saint who's still hugging him,

"I know you're hurt because I talked with Monica more than you" Saint glanced up at him "Me? Hurt? In your dreams" and let go of the hug which left them facing each other but Zee reached Saint's hands and hold it on his as he swung it like a happy kid but that stopped when Saint suddenly said some words which changes the atmosphere around Zee...

"Just honestly, You and Monica look great" Saint said hiding that pain once again with his smile "I don't like Monica. She's not the person my heart wanted" "But your mind would---" "Not even my soul Saint... There's just one person which my whole being wanted..." Zee look straight to Saint as he did the same "It's the only person I wanted to live with... The person who I'll be still loving for the rest of my life. No matter what the odds and all that came to my life, I will still be loving that person." "Why?" Saint feeling the pain as he knew it wasn't him... He's just a friend and nothing more "Why? Because that person made my heart skips a beat and was like, that very moment I got a hold of that person it was like everything's in slow motion... Like it was a fairytale. I never used to believe that once you found the one your whole being want to spend the rest of your life, you'll feel butterflies on your stomach but since the time I meet that person, My heart suddenly beats faster than it usually was and that time I got to hold that person, I feel my heart tickles and I feel something different like... Like... That butterflies on your stomach thing was really true and real. I feel that..."

Zee smile at Saint,

"If you're hurt, tell me right away. I don't want to lose you Saint... I don't care about what my brother told me to keep my distance from you, I guess Gulf also said the same?" Saint nod "Let's not do that Saint... This is our lives, our future and us" Zee smile "More like you're telling it to your lover---" and to Saint's surprise as Zee look at him still, with the words Saint never expected to hear...

"You're the person that I will still be loving Saint... I love you"