18 : First...

Tommy sat on the cafeteria with Jimmy as Max left him for awhile, Mark Champ called him and Nat for some important matter. And there, Tommy sat there all grumpy like a kid who doesn't have its candy from their Mom... Jimmy just kept on looking at him as he sigh secretly to himself.

"Aren't you going to eat your food?" Tommy asked as Jimmy just look at it and back to Tommy then shake his head, pushes the plate to him "Maybe you like it, go ahead and eat it" Jimmy said calmly with his eye smile showing. Tommy smile back at him and took the plate near to him, "I never thought you're that kind of a person" Tommy suddenly said it after he took some foods to his mouth (Well, yeah. Ofcourse) Jimmy just look at him, doesn't know what to respond...

"Know what Jimmy? That's why I can't seem too fond when Max's away is that I'm afraid maybe someone came up and bully me again, to the extent that I almost died" Tommy said it and put his utensils down,

"Was Max being there for you?"

Tommy smile at him,

"Around 8 or 9 years old? Max came to our lives... and unexpectedly, he always saved me. He may be afraid but he'll do everything just to protect us. Max's not originally as in as a whole brother, he may be only my half - brother but he never fail to be our brother... That one who always got your back. Do you get me?" Jimmy nod "It must be great to have Max as your brother" Tommy smile at him "He may tease us but we know he'll never turn his back to us... like for many times his Uncle wanted to get him because he's the only boy that was on his mother's generation but he just told them that he'll stay with us and that he'll only visit them" "He must love you both so equally" Tommy nod "Though I mostly being a brat, he's still there" Jimmy smile at him...

"And you know? I never expect Max communicated with Nat in early evening just for Zee and Saint" Tommy smile "He even want to know everything that goes around Mew and Gulf... as in! He want to know everything, clearly" Jimmy shakes his head "It's too risky." "Why?" "Mew won't even tell us" Tommy sigh as if it's really too hopeless "Mew's always drunk since the first time he cross Gulf's way and keep on saying Sorry and I don't know... it's gibberish" Tommy looked up at him again "Max told me about how exact Gulf did... And one night, Max told me that he wanted to be with Mew again but you know? He's still in denial" "As well as Mew" "So they're the same but why are they being like that---"

Tommy's words was cut as someone interrupted him,

"Because it's kinda easier to deny than to say that you're the one who's wrong"

They look up and it was Max with Nat. Then they took the seat next to their own brothers, Max then started "I don't know who's at fault actually, but even so... If they really do love each other, they should talked it over and fix it than to just let go and abandoned it" They look at Max "I only want Gulf to be happy like before... and to just stop being drunk each and every night. It's not that I'm tired of bringing him to his room but because It's just too painful seeing him in secret pain. He wanted Mew back but once his sober heart evaporated, he'll deny that he doesn't want him anymore to the depth of Hell" Max sigh...

But that very moment, Max was taken a back from Nat's words...

"Were you inlove and broken before?"

🙈👬🙊

Zee hugged Saint as he hugged him back.

Staying like that for awhile before letting go... Smiling to each other from ear to ear...

But Saint's smile suddenly disappeared,

"What's wrong?"

Saint shake his head with a force smile...

"Is it about Gulf?"

Saint nod,

"Though we love each other... It's not that we can be together... right?"

Zee look at him as his heart broke once again "But we can fight for it right?"

Saint sigh in lot of pain "We don't know Zee... Remember,  our brothers want us to avoid each other because... because..." "Because of them. Because of their past" Zee nod then look straight at him "But I won't loose my hand on you Saint... Though it may be like a flower falling inlove with a Shooting Star. I won't let lose hope that one day,  we can freely love each other without any restrictions from others. That's how much I love you" And that makes Saint happy as his tears let go and shed on its own.

Zee moved closer to him and wipe his tears away,

"We may be afraid now but soon, we'll be brave enough to fight for us" Zee smile and kissed Saint's forehead

"I love you and please remember that you're the only one I truly love..."

He then kissed Saint's nose,

"You're my dream..." Zee smile at him

"Ikaw lang ang laman ng puso ko at wala nang ibang mamahalin pa"
(You're the only one who's in my heart and there's nobody else other than you)

Saint smile at him...

"yo te quiero más..."
(I love you more)

And then, out of nowhere... just on that very unexpected moment,

Zee kissed Saint's lips and he just gave his kiss back to him... Without pushing each other but instead, holding each other with the love encircling them around.

It's their First...

First kiss after spilling their love to each other...

That one most beautiful thing...

💕