54: The reality

One step... jump!
One step... one knee kneel
One step... Right jump, Left jump

The pattern of that security was like a toddler dance steps.

The trio did it for 5-7x repeatedly, until they reached the last square,

"I'm almost out of breath..." Zee whined as Saint look at him, "Clearly all of us are tired---" Saint cut his words as he saw Khaotung in still great shape, the man look back at the two "What?" He saw them sigh in disbelief "If you only you two play with kids once then you'll never get that tired" Khaotung boast and walk towards the clear path towards that huge and large gate not that far from where they are...

They walk in silence as the twi tried to regain their breath and to save more strength... but not that long,

When Zee noticed that they've been following Khaotung which he thought who never knew the place...

"You know this place aren't you?" Zee asked as they followed Khaotung's steps "It's still the same since the last we went here with Plod" He said without looking at them "I thought this necklace---" He interrupted Saint's words "Security pattern had nothing to do with the necklace... Monica just gave you that for you to lead the access and the command for she's the last order commander of this legal organisation... Then she's giving her position to you" Khaotung turn to look at the two as they reach the front gate...

"You've been her best friend but he choose to give her position to Saint... Why did you---" Khaotung interrupted Zee's words by raising his wrist which the sun reflects on his watch,

They were amazed as the gate opened on its own, while Khaotung look at them "I didn't opposed to Monica's decision cause I got mine... Plod and Me are my Father and Uncle's descendants who are both Monica and Becca's Father's best friends"

Khaotung Then turn around again as Saint and Zee motioned him that there are people walking towards them...

Khaotung smile and wave at them, as they reached them...

"It's been so long Khao" said by the two in unison, "Yeah, It's been so very long... but after the great rest of our team, We'll come out and do as what Uncle planned in the first place"

Then Khaotung pulled Saint and Zee next to him, as the necklace was been exposed to them...

"This is Zee and Saint" He started "He's the new successor. He had the command and order... And he deserves it for being brave, determined and strong." He boasted about Saint "And this is Aj and Jj, Monica and Becca's twin cousins. The most expert of all fields..."

Saint smile at him thinking of how incredible that circle was,

"It's incredible"

He uttered to himself which caught the other boys' attention

"It feels so unreal"

Tears are escaping his eyes "What's the matter?" Saint then look at Zee who's too worried about him and Saint's sudden tears

Without any words, Saint hugged Zee "I wish everything's real"

Zee look up and saw the other 3 before hugging Saint back.

"You still want to see your brothers right? Your mom and dad... Right Saint?" Zee asked him with a loving and soothing voice.

He hugged Saint as lovingly as he could "I love you Saint..."

Now, it was his eyes which shed more tears this time...

"This is not the last time we meet. We can still meet... Please know that, I really love you so much and would risk my life for you"

Saint parted from Zee's arms, looking straight at the man he truly love with his puffy and swollen eyes,

"I---"

Before Saint can say a word..

No

Before Saint can tell him his words, One bright light ranging from the sky towards the place they're in...

Saint look at Zee and was trying to reach him but the man moved away from him,

Saint was sticker there...

Frozen.

His heart was breaking as his tears are too unstoppable...

"I'm sorry... Saint"

That's the last thing Saint could hear from the man he love...

From the man who once saved his life...

From the man who made him know what is love...

He close his eyes as he feel the bright light was running into him...

Tears escaping his eyes as he utter his breaking words,

"If Time wasn't that cruel, I hope to meet you again... I will still love you... Until our hearts meet again"

Then that light hit him... But to his surprise! It didn't burn him alive, it didn't hurt either...

He can still feel his heart beat...

He's still alive!

"Suppapong?... Suppapong?!"

That voice too familiar...

For him, it's the voice he longed to hear...

He slowly opened his eyes and saw himself inside the whole fresh colored room with tons of flowers in vases and fruits on the right table...

He look to his side and saw Gulf standing next to him with swollen eyes...

"It's been 5 years Suppapong..."

He look so confused watching and hearing his brother's words,

Gulf patting Saint's head gently as possible, as he give him that loving and grateful smile...

"You're in Coma for 5 whole years Suppapong... just right after you jumped off that suicide bridge"