11 : Gulf... Mild

Gulf then arrived at the school, since it's recess time... Everyone saw him coming.

Everyone's at the office that time, He walked inside as if he doesn't take sides...

"What's wrong?" Gulf asked all calmly "He again bullied Tom" Saint responded "Why is he hurt?" He looked at his brothers then to the opposite

"You know it so well that I love my brothers but MY BROTHER already told me all about it and I understand your part... You need this work so much right Instructor?" Gulf nod "And this is the last college who accepted your son and you're too afraid to ruin your reputation right Madam and Senior? And as the rest here, Most of you are scholars right?" Gulf smile as he saw them having sad eyes "I won't do anything to ruin you both... Though my brother's being embarrassed and harassed in front of you but!" That made their hearts races "I want you to do community service... Not only with those swiping thing but that actual community service like Charity works" Gulf looked at his brothers "Do you think both of you are exempted? You just hurt someone on your first day! So all of you must do the same thing TOGETHER WITH YOUR PRESIDENT AND PRINCIPAL" he smile  "Do you think it's the President who talked to me about it? She's not only the other siblings boys... I even had a younger one, he's the one who told me all about it..." He then looked so sad "Sadly, Someone pushed him out from the house which his Dad gave her... Now, everyone regrets it right?" Gulf nodded "He just told me to clarify it first so I won't cause any commotion or worse" he sigh "So I made it all clear then?" They all nod and he left...

He walked towards the public cafeteria around the College and sat across the young man who's eating snacks "You made it clear?" he said and without looking at him "You're still so stiff" he put down everything, cupped his hands together and look up at him "Sorry. I'm not used to talk with full of emotions besides with my Dad and Stepmom" "Mild, I'm your brother---" "Yeah right." He took his spoon back but Gulf stopped it "I'm always with you back at times!" Mild pulled his arms out from his grip "Yeah by leaving me alone! Do you know how much I suffered? Huh! Gulf?! You only thought of yourself Gulf!" He stood up "You even thought that Mew cheated on you... when in fact that he's doing his best on his dream career that you're TOO INTERESTED with... Was that cheating Gulf? Why cant you just give him time to explain?" "If you're that mad, why are you caring about this mess?" He sigh then He look at the cashier as he gave her the signal that he's done eating since he's done paying then look back at Gulf "I'm not used having much Gulf, and asking me why i intervene?... It's all because I have my younger brother here Gulf... Not Saint, Max even Tommy " Gulf look up at him "My brother's named Chittaphon, That guy from the next class. A++ class. He was called Ten, he's super talented and handsome... I just hope this school won't bring me down. Or else, I'll do the worst" Mild was supposed to go off his way when he spotted Ten with his best buddy Kunpimuk or something like called Bambam.

"Ten!" He look back and saw Mild, he run to him... leaving Bambam behind and gave him hugs "How's the first week?" "Kinda okay... It's not that bad" Ten gave him warm smile "Mom will be so happy seeing you again" Ten let go of the hug "When's mom discharge?" Mild acting like his thinking while holding his chin just to give intense to Ten "Mild!" He laughed at Ten, of course "A week from now... Mom's all fine" Ten's face lighten up "But we'll go to Korea if she'll be fine" "No worries Mild, Bambam will go with us too" Mild nod and here comes Bambam giving him the Bro handshake...

Not far from them, Gulf saw them and he feel hurt by that...

Seeing Mild laugh with others than to him...

Max arrived and tap his shoulder "Gulf, You alright?" Gulf look at him and nod "So, about the Charity... We'll be joining you or... Mild?" "Mild said you all will handle his charity" Max nod "I'm sorry... about the trouble" Gulf pat his brother "All of us did that... well, except to one" "Mild... right?" Gulf look at him "Yes, he's different from the rest but... He's the one who understands the most" "It's clear that he's too different from us, I even remember when you brought him to meet us for the very first time. He's a genius and great with his words" Gulf smile at him

Like what happened to Gulf, Mild look back and saw Gulf's smiling face...

Ten and Bambam noticed it... They look at where Mild looked,

"You're still acting mad at him, aren't you Mild?" Bambam's so very close to them and was like their own brother already, Mild look at him with no words... Just looking at them "Mild, He's your brother... Can't you see he's too in pain?" "Bambam, you don't know---" "I know he left you not because he choose your father but because he wanted to start a life with Mew" Bambam shrugs "To almost start a life with Mew, alright" He look at Mild "He loves you... Each of your siblings do---" "So, pushing or throwing you out of the house because you had one freaking A+ out of others A++ called it love?" "It was your stepdad" Bambam said sadly "But Mom never said a thing" "Mild, Aunt cried" Mild look at Ten who finally opened his mouth "Mom told me that after a week they got you... Aunt's not doing too great, she keeps on crying and Crying" "Mild..." He then looked at Bambam "Gulf might only be your brother in your mother's side and Ten on your Father's side, aren't both of them your brothers? We all know how much you love Gulf, cause if not... You'll just left them in great commotion until it goes bad" Mild look back to where Gulf was and to his surprise, Gulf also looked at him... Well, Gulf watched him first.

Ten and Bambam pat his shoulder "We gotta go now, Wait for Gulf to pass and give time to make it all clear before this students commotion be clear"  Ten said as they left Mild right there.

They need to pass Gulf since he's on the hallway,

Bambam grabbed Max "Hey, aren't you the guy in class A? Let's head now" and they walked first,

"I know you want to talk with Mild, go ahead while he's still there... He forgives and understands you Gulf but he's also still in denial. You know Mild, it's his thing" Ten smile and gives him a pat before running towards Bambam and Max...

Gulf walked to Mild who's also feel so nervous... Well, the two does feel like that.

"Mild?" He turn to see Gulf "I know... ummm... Where do I start?" Gulf plays with his hands and Mild knew what that action means, He then held Gulf's hands to calm him down "Let's give each other some time" Gulf look down by Mild's words and was surprised to what comes next...

"Some time Together Gulf..."