06 : Past until Now

Zee looked at Mew as he felt his brother's pain...

"I actually didn't mean to do that... it's such..." "misunderstanding? Why didn't you explain it to him?" Mew look back at his brother "It's not that easy when the person you truly love won't accept your explanation" Mew painfully smile "I still love him... but it seems so impossible for us to be back" Mew sigh "If it's okay to you... keep your distance from Saint..." Mew left his brother at the living room and went upstairs.

Zee's heart broke, yes! He's used to have Saint around him but... He love his brother and he don't want to disappoint him like ever. What should he do then?

📍

Gulf stayed outside, actually on their backyard garden...

"Gulf? Why are you still outside, it's cold" Saint passed him the extra coat "Thank you Saint" he wore it "Why aren't you asleep?" Saint sat next to him "Tomorrow's Saturday, what's the point of waking up early---" "We'll fly  to Korea at Dawn" Saint abruptly looked at Gulf "Really?!" Gulf smile at him "Let's visit your Mom... I, as well miss her, she's been a great Stepmom to me since my Mom left... by the way, everything's ready... Max and Tom already prepared it all." Seeing Saint happy makes him happy, "So, better go to sleep now" Gulf pushed him, verbally "How about you?" "I'll go to bed later" Saint nod and when he's about to leave but he still need to ask him about Mew yet he's too hesitant...

Gulf look up at the skies "I hope you're happy to your relationship now Mew... Let's not meet again so I could--- No... so my heart will fall out of love. It still hurts... It hurts so much that even up until, I still love you..." Tears fall out from his eyes, little did he know, Tommy saw him from his window...

"Why are you still up?" That voice startled Tommy's heart out, turn his back and saw the 'Dog', he glared at him "What?!" "Why are you here?" Max straighten his back "I'm just here to take the baggage out so we could go off smoothly, dummy" and flicked his forehead "If I were you Tommy, Just stop dipping on Gulf's lone time, he's trying to move on--- No,  he's trying to fall out of love" Max pat his short brother's head & look outside Tommy's window where you can see the night starry sky "Falling out of love is the hardest to do especially when you love that person so much, like thinking to end your future with that person, having lot of dreams and plans... It was so hard, so very hard to fall out of love to that once special person of your life"  Tommy look at Max, it was the first time he heard and saw Max being all serious. Max look down at him and "You go to sleep now, we'll leave early tomorrow" took the case out with him, closing the door behind him gently... It ends to Tommy thinking maybe Max's been through the same thing as Gulf did but no one know about it or maybe no one notices Max... Tommy sigh as he sat on his bed "Is there something happened to Max's feelings that we don't know?"

On Max's way down the alley carrying the cases, he get his way across Gulf, he saw how swollen his eyes were.

As Gulf saw him, he quickly wiped his tears but Max's words surprised him... "Don't try to hide it Gulf, let it hurt... if your tears want to shed as much as it wants, let it flow... If your heart want to break down, let it feel the pain..." Max put all the cases and wiped his brother's tears which fall rapidly "Max..." He called and later, he found himself being hugged by him "Saying I moved on and I'm already out of love was the easiest thing but doing it... It takes a great risk and pain to do it" Max said as he felt Gulf clutches his shirt as he cried... He pat his back gently, Max knew how that hurts, no words can comfort you once you're at it.. No words can make you feel at ease. So he stayed up silent, just patting his brother's back gently and with all the care.

"He must be so in love though it's been 7 years had gone... Why does that happen Mew? It hurts Gulf so much... Just why..."

Max thought to himself. He just let Gulf hugged him until he felt that Gulf's lean getting heavier and noticed he fell asleep, Max left everything and carried his brother to his room, tuck him in  and adjusts his night lamp, Max knew his brothers so much, he's a kind of guy who observes, saved and protects the people who's too important to him... He closed Gulf's room gently, and proceeds downstairs with all the suitcases.

Max stayed up late, preparing everything... just from their bags to their passport and visa...

"I guess this is all" he said and double checked his lists and was been satisfied.

He then look up at the stairs and thought "I hope everything will be alright along the way... I don't want to see Gulf crying his heart out like ever, hope he'll get the love he most deserves--- No,  the explanation he needed the most... I know those two still love each other." He silently sigh "As well as to that dummy head, I just hope no one would ever break his heart, same goes to Saint... they're to fragile to be hurt... I don't want to see them being all hurt like what I've been through before, yet seeing Gulf being like that hurts a lot..."

He then walk upstairs with the thought,

"Hopefully, they won't get hurt as much in the nearest future..."

As Max closed his door, Saint and Tommy saw Max being a different brother than they ever saw him before. From that time Max talked with Gulf to that moment he went to his room with lot of thought inside his head.

The two sigh in unison which they didn't know that they did, and closed their doors...

Saint look out to his balcony door to that night sky "I hope everything will be fine... I hope tomorrow will bring them happiness" Saint then tucked himself, and then... the excitement hits him differently, which made him sleep with a smile on his face.