49: Monica : "They killed my Daddy"

....

Time skips in 3 weeks brought to you by Mew Suppasit's Season of you already reached 5M views ●

Ohm visited New's room to where they hide Jimmy and Nat, he's too cautious in going there...

Cautious but not suspected.

"How's everyone?" He asked as he saw everyone's still sticking their nose to the plans... New look up

"I was nervous"

"Don't be... as long as you know where to---" Ohm's words were been cut to its own as they heard Becca's sister's voice shouting back at her sister, mother and stepdad

"You need to move Jimmy and Nat... They're here..." Ohm quickly went out but to his surprise! The door swung open and it almost hit his face, but that's not all... They were startled!

It stopped their breath, but exhales as they saw who it was,

"CHIMON!" Ohm exclamed to him but the guy just look up at him in full innocence, Ohm glared at him and took Chimon away from the room...

"I thought we're be dead" Fiat sigh "Chimon... He's too innocent for this Mission" He continued.

●●●●■●●●●

Ohm and Chimon are walking side by side as they keep on glancing to each other as the other aren't looking...

Do you think they like each other since from the start? I also guess so...

As They arrived to the hall, they firstly saw Mew and Zee being tied up on a chair...

Ohm and Chimon separate sides,

"What's happening?  What did I miss?" Chimon asked Poppy about what was the commotion while he's out to get Ohm "Becca will be here, I guess you also heard Monica's scream" Chimon nod in secret "We all know that Monica hates to be associated with any of them but why are Mew and Zee unconscious?"

Poppy still wearing his 'frowning or Stressing' face "See that thick head without any brain guy over there?" He pointed in secret using his head "Yeah... Don't tell me..." Poppy answered quickly "Yes Chimon, He hit them and they fall unconscious. Tay almost take the sh*t out of him earlier... Luckily Turbo arrived" Chimon nod "It was only Turbo that Tay listen to... indeed... No doubt" Poppy look at him as Chimon look back "No doubt that Turbo was the most calmest one here... He got more knowledge than any of us" Poppy look across them where the other boys are "Because He's Turbo... The one who's been so loved by Kaownah. The guy who knows everyone's about"

Talking about the guys across, Ohm was looking at Chimon for a while not until Mark noticed him staring at the guy who's always wearing his glasses...

Mark put his face near Ohm, just behind his ears... He blew some air on Ohm's ear which startled him

He look back and shot glare on Mark, as the older acted all cool

"If you keep on looking at him like that, he'll melt too soon" Mark put his hand on Ohm's shoulder "If you like him, just tell him now... We don't know if we can get out alive here"

Then they turn around and saw Becca was walking with 'fashion' alongside with Rachameth and Becca's Mom while they're dragging Monica with them...

Mew and Zee gain conscious and saw the hateful sightings but choose not to say any word...

Monica saw the horror right in front of him... She pulled her arm away from her mom and looking straight at her with hateful eyes

"What's this?!" She pointed at Zee since they're standing in distance "Tell me! What's this?!" She got angrier and angrier

"Well as you see Monica, I'll be marrying Mew this week and you and Zee will be lovers! Isn't it too exciting?" Becca commented as if she'll be having a blast of fairytale but Monica's not like them...

"After you guys ordered me to be mean and to lie at Saint, Zee and everyone at the school? This is what I get? I told you that I'll do what you want just leave them alone! What now?!"

"Take it or leave it Monica!" Her mom shouted at her though she's just standing next to her

Tears escaping Monica's eyes...

She was thinking about her late father that though they're not that rich, Atleast he raised her well... never expect to leave her too soon and put her on the care of her cruel mother.

Monica sigh, wiped her tears away...

Raise her chin up and put that cruel face they taught her but her heart was still the same

The heart of an angel...

The heart which his father taught her...

Her father's heart...

"I'll take Zee then..." Monica look at them "As well as Saint, I want threesomes"

They smile at her like they're too proud of her...

"Bring them to my room"

Monica walked out from that horrifying place as Khaotung assists her to its room...

As the two walk up to the stairs, Monica noticed it was only them and there's no surveillance cameras around...

She turn to face Khaotung who's following her at the back,

She just startled him off!

"You're not with them aren't you?" She suspects but he denied it "I know your name's Khaotung, I saw your family name on my late father's files... I know you're not with them but with the international forces" that makes Khaotung's eyes widen

"Help me with my plan..."

She dragged him inside the room as they reached,

"What plan?" Khaotung finally said words with her, she look at him and removed one of her pendants then showed at him...

"Right arc... higher than International Forces. This is what my Dad left me... He wanted to catch Rachameth's association and now we're here..." Khaotung look at her "if they're higher than I.F. then why aren't they here?" He saw Monica sigh "They can't do anything without this pendant of Hope and orders... My cousins Aj & Jj are there... Waiting for me to be back but it was so hard! I'm stuck here with them! So I want Saint and Zee to bring this pendant and let that team help"

She sat on the bed, irritated

He look at her, then startled again as she suddenly look up at him...

"Remember that I asked Zee and Saint right? I know they also captured Saint with his brothers and the reason why I'm asking for the two so I could put them in escape... and to go straight to the Right Arc that was just located in the South near the border... I'll help you guys to end this as well... not because I wanted to help you, but because I wanted to take my dad's honor with it"

"Why? Aren't they your mom and sister?"

What surprises Khaotung was the next thing Monica told him...

"They killed my Daddy"