26 : Still?

"Saint, where's Frank?" Tommy asked Saint later that day--- No, After a week from that day and as the rest meet Saint at that usual mall "He said he'll meet us up for later, he went somewhere" Tommy nod "What's up with that kid's head right now. I'm feeling so uncomfortable" Gulf said "Why is it so Gulf?" Win look at him "You see, since last week, he keep on telling me to give it another shot" "Shot of what?" Mild asked him "A shot between me and Mew" Mild doing that 'I know this' finger movement "He even told me that Kaownah and Turbo are done and that... if I still remember how Kaownah admitted to me back in college but I took it as his practice for turbo that's I never took it seriously. Frank told me that Kaownah was still hoping for my Yes" "He even told me called me Jim instead of Tom" They look at Max, "How about you Max? Does any unusual things Frank told you?" Tom asked him "He only told me to man up and admit to the one I like that I love that person" Then they turn to Saint "I bet he's telling you to freely love that special someone?" Win asked Saint as he nod "He told me that... and he keep on telling me that if we really love each other,  we'll give it another shot cause it's not love if it doesn't hurt" Win added that "But I wonder if he and Drake are okay now... or maybe it's his only way to make us all feel better while he's still in pain" Win worried "But do you think we'll give it another shot? I don't want to give my heart to that person all over again---" Win cut Gulf's words "But you're still inlove right? Yes, it's possible to deny it but eyes won't lie" he turn to Saint "He's inlove with him and he's inlove with him as well... but both are afraid" Win smile and back to everyone "No matter what Frank's been up to, hope we'll support him... He's only doing what's the best of us and for our hearts---"

Win was cut with his words as they saw Frank walking towards then bringing Hot chocolate and coffees while sipping his drink,

"What's with that look?" He asked confused "Well... we thought you've been up to... well... something" Gulf stuttered which made Frank smile "I was just meeting with some friends though... Wait..." He teasingly smile at them "Are you all waiting and expecting I'm bringing someone over?"

They look at him as if they're to shock at his words,

"As if!" Gulf walked out grumpy as others followed him which made Frank chuckled "Guys! You look so cute~" he run towards them while laughing "Wait up!!!" And his brothers walked like running as fast as they could while enjoying the run as Frank's been following them.

Little dud they know... There are few guys are looking at them from afar as their lips are widened from ear to ear except to one, who's in tears while he tried to smile...

"What's wrong?" Nat peak on Mew's face "Why are there tears?" Mew looked at their youngest and pat his head "I'm just happy that no matter how small things still made Gulf laugh like that." Mew look back across them as they saw Frank was been tickled by Gulf while laughing that beautifully as the drinks was on Mild's hands "For years that I followed him secretly, I never saw him smiling so brightly and laughing like that not until now that Frank's around them. No doubt, Frank's always been a happy pill no matter where and who he's with..." He look back and stare on Drake's eyes saying "I hope the love he deserves come back to its senses so he's heart will be happy once again and that Frank will goes back in painting and playing things like he used to" Then look at Zee after talking "I just hope, That once you fall in love... You'll fight for it, resolve it and not be a coward... before it slips away and became too late" Mew smile at him and tap his shoulder "I don't know who you love but I hope you'll never let it slipped away like what I've done." He sigh and turn to see His another cousin, Bright "I came to realized that I should stop and cut everything that's controlling me... like..." He paused and smile in a bit before looking back at Bright "Like controlling me to love someone whom I don't really love cause no matter how much you push yourself to love that arranged one, you won't and can't  really love that person except to the one your heart always shouted... You can deny it as much as you wanted but know this for sure, there's only one name that both your heart, mind and soul shouts... and that's the very person you love and hurt." He nod to himself and look back at Nat, pat his head again "If the one you love was still near, tell them than... than having them far enough that you can't reach them at all and that time you want to tell them but it's too late. Unspoken words are the most painful regret" Then to his other side which his best friend was standing next to him, Kaownah "As well as to being coward to prove that he's really true to his words. Waiting hurts a lot as well..." Mew sigh and watched Gulf and the others walked far "I've been there and even now, I'm still stuck here... Watching the one I really love walked far away from me"

Tears fall from Gulf's eyes...

"For many times he thought that I cheated on him, he's still there... for many times he give me a chance and for hoe many tears he wept for me, he's still there... and me, who's a fool just keep on letting someone control me by the thinking that it's for his best and that he won't be in trouble but I'm too wrong... He was hurt as much as I can't imagine."

Mew sigh multiple times, it only indicates of how much pain he's been through and in.

"I'm still foolishly and deeply inlove with Gulf. He's the only love for me until I die and no one else"

So for you, Do you have any clue who control/ threatened Mew to the extent that Gulf thinks Mew's a total cheater?

Or you don't?

Please hang in there, We'll get to that... Soon...