50: Knife on the table

Becca was touching Mew's face as their bodyguards are fetching Saint alongside with Gulf...

"You'll be mine from now on..." She evilly smile at him "You'll be seeing your dearest Gulf showering with his own blood tonight----" she was been interrupted by Zee "YOU BOTH ARE PSYCHO---"

But out of nowhere, Zee was slapped by her mother "You're lucky enough that you and Saint was been chosen by my daughter" she look at Tay and the rest

"Get him out from my sight! Bring him to Monica now!" They nod and took Zee out of that place...

The bug headed men,

Yes... I'm using 'BUG HEADED MEN'

They arrived at the cell and was too harshly in picking Saint and Gulf up...

Max who's one of those who try to pull his brothers got thrown at the side and that hurt him badly...

It was a total chaos underground...

"Saint!!" Gulf shouted as they separate them "No!!! GULF---" They covered Saint's mouth as well as Gulf's... Until they passed out

Tommy was crying as he try to stand up from the great impact he has received awhile ago... but failed...

He was crying while facing the ground... Mild took him into his arms though he too was hurt...

Tommy face him as tears are streaming down his face as much as the rest was too dead worried "What if they're going to hurt My brothers? What if they're going to get killed then? I never been a good brother to them and I'm too afraid that I'll lose them---" Mild coaxed him "Don't say that... Remember Ohm and New?" Tommy nod "They're going to help us... they're going to help them as well"

Will they be fine? We can't tell right?

As of Monica, she can't stay still... She walked back and forth as Khaotung sat on the bed, watching her...

"Can you sit over here Monica? You're getting me dizzy" But got startled as she look back at him "What if I tell them that they made you hostage as they hurt me and... and.. they escape?" She sound like those mad scientists right at the moment "What do you mean? You're going to give them escape with me? And trying to hurt yourself?" She sat next to him as she nod excitedly like he already get what she mean

"We got a knife here... I can do that to myself as you both follow every instruction I'll be giving you... Make sure to never get caught or else Saint, Zee and You will be dead" He sigh "I think that won't work---" she quickly interrupted him "IT WILL! JUST DO EVERY STEP NEATLY!" And that scares the shit out of Khaotung

Then a loud knock on the door was heard, She push Khaotung off the bed so he can stand like a butler for her as she adjust her face from that pretty princess to pretty much a bitch...

Then it swung open, those Bug headed men got shivers all over their spine as they saw Monica...

"And who told you to bang the door so loud?!" Then she threw her heels on them and everything that's near her, Khaotung tries his best not to laugh at them...

But that's not all... Monica stood up and hit them like a punching bag... but she use her nails instead. Which Monica's action shocked Khaotung and Zee...

That's a new hell of side...!

Those men got bruises all over them as they acted like a wet puppy at her while putting Zee and Saint inside the room,

How they made it? Khaotung took the action to stop Monica as he wrap his arms around her, more like back hugging her... "Calm down... What's wrong with you?" He whispered at her as she whispered back "They hurt the shit out of them while bringing them here... that's my only chance to pay it back" "That's one of a hell kind of side" "STFU and let me go" He shake his head "Not until they're gone our from here" she sigh "crazy" she said under her breath but "I can hear you" she can only roll her eyes on him... She can't do anything, she's bring held.

As those men walked out from the room... Saint woke up and the first thing he saw was Monica,

Confusion rises to his head and his heart aching as the thought that she might be behind of all of this...

"Why did you do this to us Monica? I---" Saint was been interrupted as Monica give him a gesture to stop, as later as Khaotung releases her from his hold

"Saint..."

Saint look at his back and saw Zee... They can't do much since both of them are being tied up with ropes

Zee look at Monica, he raises his wrist so she can see it

"Oh! What do you want me to do? Cut your wrist?" Zee frown at her

"Stop acting like them Monica! I know you're in our side"  "What makes you think of that?" She acted like a bitch again but it was too obvious to Zee that she's not that kind of a girl "If not, what's the reason to shout at your Mother and Sister?  And what's the reason as well for beating those men?" "They were so loud---" "Just that? I know you're not like them..." Monica rolled her eyes on him as she folded her arms "Will you set us free now?"

She look at him and like giving him the 'who-do-you-think-you-are" look

Saint just looking at them back and forth, he doesn't have any idea... "I don't get it" He finally utter that word which caught Monica's attention

"I even don't know... I don't want to play a part which I don't grew up well" she acted all innocent and walk over to the table where the knife rested, she pick it up and that scares Saint...

"What do you think Saint?" She look at him

Saint move closer to Zee which was also getting scared while Khaotung was just looking at them...

Saint and Zee tried their hardest to be near to each other...

No...

Zee was now trying to protect Saint who's shaking in fear...

"I'll protect you Saint... No matter what... just remember this..." Zee look at Saint "I love you more than anything in this world"

Saint begun to wept "I love you too Zee... I don't want to be separated from you ever again... If you die, I'll die with you"

She played with the knife on her hands "What a sweet words you two have" she smile and look straight at the two

"This knife's sharp... I guess it can cut any fresh anytime it wants"

"You're planning evil? Khaotung asked her as she tried the knife in the air

She held the knife evilly...

"Evil enough to make them cry blood and made their mind explode in disbelief"