43 : Bad Plan--- lead to danger

Then they arrived on that said place,

Ouajun secretly look at the others and saw how amazed they were at the place...

How impressed they were sightseeing the towers and those suited men... at work.

"I'll leave them to you... I need to check all the preparations" Ouajun patted Jimmy's shoulder which too prone to him and left with him holding his phone. As Earth, Fluke, First and Toptap was already nowhere to be seen...

"Where's First & the others?" Win look around as he's looking for his childhood best friends that was nowhere to be seen by him...

"Calm down Win... They knew this place so well. They probably going around the place as they waited for the final preparations" Nat said while he's looking down on his phone, unbothered to look at Win or whatsoever but what makes him look up the next?

"Preparation to what Nat?"

He look up at his own brother, Mew as Gulf was standing next to him...

Nat just played it along as he shook his head "better not to know" He then saw his brother's serious face "I don't want to spoil nor to mess everything up Mew! So I won't tell you---" "So you're lying to me now?" Nat sigh as he scratch the back of his head, irritated "Damn Mew! If I said I won't,  then I won't! Isn't that hard to get?" "I'm your older brother Nat! You should lower yourself---" He cut himself as he realised his words...

He saw Nat look straight at him as tears are forming on his eyes, but anger... it still too visible on him.

And for the very first time, Mew saw Nat got angry and he's the reason on that angered thing happens...

Nat then walked passed them,

"Nat... wait---"

Mew trying his best to get a talk to his little brother but seems like he's hurt...

"Mew, You know it so well that Nat's too sensitive to things like that. Have you really forgotten about it? Oh, maybe because you tend to forget everything cause me and him are staying too long at the States, isn't it?"

Jimmy sigh,

"All of you. Get yourself roam around the place... I'll go and give Nat what he needs right now. Cause it seems like our very own older brother can't understand us anymore"

Jimmy then left them as well...

They were left there, standing...

"Great one Mew... it seems like Jimmy and Nat got all mad at us now. They were the only ones who know this place as much as the others. And what should we do now? Should we roam around and cause troubles or what?" Krist said, annoyed and later he sigh "It was the very first time I saw Nat and Jimmy got angry" Singto seconded and later he saw Krist looking at him like he's talking to him...

Singto cleared his throat as he started,

"Jimmy told us that we can go around to check the place... we better get started before we end up bored"

Singto nod at Krist which was a sign that the two only knows...

"But P---" Frank cut his own words as both Singto and Krist already walk far that fast...

"What should we do now?" Bright said as he look at them "We don't have both Jimmy and Nat awhile ago then now, Both Singto and Krist had gone on their own. Should we get going as well?" Win look at Bright "Okay, tell us now Bright. Where do we shall go? When we're not familiar on this kind of place?" Bright sigh as he realised that 'his' Win was right. The place where they both standing was too unfamiliar with them...