38 : The appearance of KristSingto

The door opened as In Na put her phone down, and it reveals two cool and young men entering the place...

"In Na..."

She look up as Gulf recognised them,

"P'Singto? P'Kit?"

They tilt their heads as Krist commented "You really do have In Na's lips" and look at In Na in a later,

Singto grabbed a chair and place next to her as Kaownah approach them,

"My nephew will enter that cabin"

They look at her in shock!

"What? Isn't it enough to put two of your true nephews in? Miss---"

In Na sigh and look straight at Singto "I don't know what's gotten on that boy! He just told my brother that he'll enter that dangerous place. They argued for days until my brother just gave in for his other wife, which was that boy's Mom told him to give a chance to prove himself"

She again sigh and this time, she's irritated...

"Who's that nephew Mom?"

In Na look up at his first born,

She pause... looking straight on his eyes...

When she's about to answer, they turn their heads on the staircase and saw Win walking down with Frank... while Drake walk next to them...

"I knew who that was, but I won't tell"

She look at Frank and was shock about what she just heard...

Frank walk straight and stand behind In Na's chair, and repeating his words

"We had cousins who's staying hidden amongst them, there are 2 of 'em... between Tay, Mark and Khaotung. The two of them are on our side as much as Chimon, Poppy, Park and Prem who's staying low"

He look down on In Na... and back to Gulf,

"I talk with Win's Mom, and she told me everything before Toptap and First found us. I made calls with her"

Frank then put his hands on In Na's shoulders,

"I fully understand why Mommy did that to us Gulf... I just hope Max and Tommy understand"

Gulf walk towards In Na and sat on her lap "I already know that me and Mom are connected" He then stick his tongue on him... acting like a child all suddenly.

Mew saw it as well as his brothers, which obviously made them face palmed...

"Now I understand why you and him had tons of misunderstanding"

Bright teased Mew... and give him that 'smirk' which made Mew sigh in defeat as well.

Frank push Gulf and made him fall on the ground "You're already too heavy Gulf! And aren't you hating Mommy so much---" Gulf shot death glare on him "I'm just joining Mom's trip!" Frank as well shot him death glare and In Na noticed that then both held his sons' arms "That's enough" she calmly scold the two...

She sigh,

"Mew & Drake? Please collect each of your man" the push them towards the free space.

As They already take them to the couch,

"Let's stay here"

Mew told the two as Win was being assists by Bright...

"But she's my mom!"

Gulf whined

"Hey! She's my Mom as well dummy! And please stop acting like a baby Gulf!"