45 : Someone they knew---

"It's alright Gulf..." Saint stroke his brother's hair as he lean on his arms... He's too weak since those big men just took Gulf hard and it hurts him...

He even had purples around his wrist and on the corner of his lips,

Doesn't know how those men done on him but seems like it's too brutal to know.

They were put around that same cell on that Dark dungeon... except Mew and Zee who were separated from them since from the time they captured them.

Saint look around and saw both Frank, Win, Drake and Bright got what Gulf had... He was so dead worried about them though Max, Tommy and Mild took them on their arms as they cried in fear and agony...

Just then, they heard small and careful footsteps running towards their cell...

Gulf looked up at Saint as if they're communicating,

Saint then assist Gulf to stand as they both walked to the front of the bars...

Then they saw a tall and mascular man but still look so sweet and lovely, he got tan skin and his eyes are beautiful like it holds the stars above...

He was panting as he faced them,

"Who are you? Are you the one who will goin' to hurt us---" But Gulf was been interrupted by him all suddenly...

"What hurt? If I'm the one who will going to hurt or do something bad on you, maybe your brothers are probably dead by now"

Right at that very moment, Saint recognised his voice...

"Ohm? Is it really you?"

Saint called as his voice were too obvious that he's crying...

"Saint, I'm just here to give you this"

The pass him the necklaces that his brother gave him awhile ago...

-A while ago-

While Ohm was on runda, he accidentally crossed path with Jimmy, Nat, Fiat and even Turbo who are obvious that both was in hurry... He was too in total shock!

He dragged them to the corner "What are you doing---" to his surprise, Nat put a necklace on him with the symbol of two teams embodied the pendant,

"We need to go to the cellar underground to give this to them---" Turbo was been interrupted by Ohm himself "What this necklace for?" He looked at Jimmy which he know that the guy knows the best, he can tell in his eyes...

Then Jimmy started to explain to him as much as what Mercedes explained...

"What about the others? Who will go to give----" "I will... don't worry" Turbo said as he show him the necklaces on his pocket and added "They will take long if they see Jimmy and Nat, Please help us Ohm... This is the only way to make New's mission successful---"

Before Turbo can make his words done, Ohm already took the necklaces to him from Fiat...

It was like he's not paying attention to Turbo or to anyone except to the one having the necklaces in hand,

"Does New know what will he do at the last right?" Ohm look at Turbo without seeing any doubt for his brother "Please tell him to be careful... see you then" Ohm tap Turbo's shoulder and run off.

Then the rest just went back to where they passes through...

-*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*-

"What's this?" Saint asked as Ohm as the very time he got a hold of the necklaces, "Jimmy and Nat told me that when they captured you both in one place offguard, you need to press the skull button on that key chain New gave you, days ago... And the thing that the necklace can do was to make us some time to escape..."

"New? Who--- Wait! The man who had that aqua pearl skin? He's the guy named New?"

Ohm nod at Saint, "He's my brother as well as Perth... the three of us are brothers both on a mission on our own" Saint look at him as he tried to sink those words inside his head...

While Ohm keep on telling them about the certain plan and about those certain functions of the things that are given to them by him and by New...

Ohm then abruptly look to the part where the entrance was (& to where the exit based on the old floor plan)

"I gotta go" He said without looking at them and run the opposite to where they made an escape path/exit on their own...

Saint then assists Gulf back to the corner where they stayed earlier... as he secretly pass the necklaces to each one of them "You heard Ohm right?" He then receives a nod and he nod back at them as a sign to let them put those necklaces on while him, Max, Tommy and Mild had the key chains tied around the belt holder which the shirt can cover...

And as expected,

Someone came...

And that someone...

That someone was...

Was...

Someone they knew so much.

---------------------------------