09 : Max got their Back

"Finally! We're homeeee~" Tom stretches his arms and made that sarcastic sound as soon as they arrived home and with the most small voice "Hope she's gone---" Then straighten his body as they saw her walking down the stairs just like IU walking down the stairs on her Drama Hotel Del Luna but something's on their side which cracks them... She fell off of the stairs

... Max slightly smacked the back of Tom's head secretly and Saint secretly elbowed Gulf...

But neither of them volunteers to help her up, they acted like they saw nothing as they turn their back on her and acted like they're looking for their baggage,

"Saint... is this yours?" Saint looked up at Max, confused when in fact that it's too obvious that it belongs to Gulf as Max gave him that secret signal to act "Ah... y-yeah" He get his act and do it right away then look at Gulf "I've been out track about our things, Tom... is this yours?! No--- Max this is yours right?" Gulf acted like he's still jetlagged when they stopped at a café before coming home "That's mine!" Tommy get it from Gulf, Max gave Tommy a signal about his bag's tag 'Max' and he immediately flipped it backwards "Gulf, where's mine? Wait--- Have we left it at Malibu?" Max worn his actor face and Gulf then face palm like they do forget Max's baggage there...

Their Stepmom looked at them from falling and heavily sigh in defeat then left them, going out with his friends early was her actual routine...

They secretly glance at her until she's nowhere to be seen, Then they all sigh in relief,

"You're a great actor Max" Tommy thumbs up at him "Thank you for saving the situation" Max smile at him, then...

"Oh gosh!" They all startled and looked at Gulf who just exclaimed then showed them a video on trend over his phone "You're covering a song?" Gulf asked Tommy as he scratch the back of his head "You covered? Secretly?" Max asked him this time "well... yeah..." He answered nervously then Max went upstairs all suddenly...

"Is he mad?" Tommy asked as he felt himself down, Gulf and Saint want to console him but---

Max went down bringing his guitar, it was a kind of acoustic guitar which is too expensive but Max managed to bought it himself, He then pass it to Tommy "Your guitar's too worn out, since you're covering songs... That's my congratulation gift" Tommy accepted it with teary eyes but to Max's surprise, Tommy put it down slowly and hugged him "Thank you Max! Though I always fought with you... You still care" Max smile and hugged him back "You're my brother Dummy head!" He laugh it off as the two later joined in.

Later that day, while all of them stayed inside Max's room and was amazed of how things are on its own places...

"So you're a NCT fan?" Tommy asked as he took a look on Max's collection "I never thought you're a fan of that talented and all visual group" he put it right back before he break it by accident and sat on Max's bed while the two laid their backs on it "By the way Max, What does NCT Stands for?" Saint curiously asked "Neo CultureTechnology" Then Gulf said "I actually read lot of articles about those boys and their cycle or whatsoever you  called it, it was too confusing and I don't know... It was so hard to sink in" he said while still laying down as Max and Tommy later laid down,

"I still remember when Max's Mom still here" Gulf suddenly change the atmosphere "I still remember how Max used to sing Eric Zhou's How have you been in EDM form... We're still so young those times. Saint isn't been born yet or maybe he's already on the belly or something" Gulf smile "And those time where we sang N'SYNC's God must have spent when Saint just born just to make him stop crying... It was the last time I heard Max sang..." He look at Max with his angle "You stopped singing that moment Dad and Saint's Mom divorced..." Max sadly smile at them "I Actually stopped singing the moment our new Stepmom broke the necklace mom gave me... And that, I stopped playing" Tommy hugged Max though he's a shortie, he's capable of hugging tall people "And that time, You changed into someone else but now..." He look up at his brother "Our Max has returned" Max then flick Tommy's  forehead "Dummy head" Tommy hug him tighter "I don't care! At least I have a new and expensive guitar" which Gulf and Saint laughed it off...

As everyone fell asleep, Max suddenly woke up and saw Saint, looking up at his ceiling which had a galaxy painting

"Are you not tired Saint?" He then look at Max which his body's been hugged by Tommy "I think... I---" Saint sigh, Max slowly but surely took off Tommy's arms around him and he's successful. He signalled Saint to follow him towards his balcony. As they sat there, Max look at Saint "Tell me what's bothering you?" Saint hesitated at first but after fighting with his inner self, he give up... while Max just sat right there, patiently waiting for his brother to open up.

"I'm just having trouble with my--- I don't know." Max just look at him "Really Max, I don't know why I feel scared, anxious ---" "You're in love Saint" Max calmly said "What? To whom?" Max shrugged "Who do you think it is then?" Saint look down as he thought "It can't be... It can't be Zee... right?" Then he look up abruptly as Max called him "Saint!" "Y--Yes?" "Don't fight yourself too much Saint, let it choose the one it wants to love. Don't try to control it, you'll only regret it in the end... And don't let it get overboard, you'll only get hurt but you know what? It's better to get hurt at least you try than to regret it cause you don't try" Max look at his troubled brother "I know you're in love with Mew's younger brother... I've been there when Gulf acted like you did right now..." He smile at him and to Saint's surprise...

"You're in love with Zee"