05 : Feelings

....

Saint look at Zee who's studying with him at the library,

"It's been a month since we meet" Saint said it out loud which he startled himself, Zee looked at him "What did you just said?" "Ah--- Nothing! Just continue studying" Saint pushed back and Zee went back to studying as if he hears nothing...

While Saint panicked, Zee had that deep thought to himself "I must keep this feelings to myself. It's not a deep one isn't it? It's just a feeling of belonging, Friendship... it's not something else... Not..." He then looked at Saint who finally focused on reviewing "If only I know what my heart says... I guess, I can finalise it... I don't want to say something if it's not the real meaning... I don't want to hurt you Saint. I can't afford to do that" Saint suddenly look at Zee, which made their eyes locked to each other... It stays that way for 10 seconds...

Is it love?

Is that saying real?

Are they meant?

Is it now final?

Final that they are into each other?

Will they risk?

Zee clears his throat as they look away in unison, Saint acted like they never look into each other a while ago...

"Are you done reviewing?" Zee started "Y--Yes" Zee helped Saint filed his things accordingly "It's getting dark, we better go home" Saint nodded and as they head out, Zee saw Mew waiting at the gate since Zee never brought his car on the way to their school and unexpectedly, Saint's older brother was there as well... The two stand apart like Saint's older brother's too pissed...

"Gulf... Why are you---" Gulf held Saint's waist but not to tight "Let's go home now..." They head to his car, Saint look back and saw Zee being all worried to him...

Zee and Mew overheard Saint's brother...

"What took you so long Saint? Do you know if you always gone back home late you'll be in great trouble or worst!" Zee and Mew look at each other "Mew, I know you know something... You better spill it at home" Zee only heard Mew sigh heavily...

While Gulf hit the road back home,

"Why did you pick me up?" Saint asked Gulf since it's so new to him "Mom and Dad went out of town so I got a chance to pick you up" He said without looking at him, just on the road "By chance... Is it you Gulf who left that birthday gift at my room?" Gulf glanced at Saint and back to the road "We planned it together with Dad, except to that witch. She doesn't know about that..." Then he saw Saint's tears falling down from his eyes... He quickly pulled the brakes and checks on him "You alright? Where's the hurt? Did that guy hurts you? Saint... Where does it hurt?" Saint cried out loud as he saw how worried his brother to him "Oh my god Saint... I gonna beat that guy---" he got cut off as his younger brother held his arm "He didn't hurt me Gulf" Gulf breath out as he's a little at ease "Then why are you crying?" Saint look straight up to him "I almost killed myself because I thought no one wanted me" Then Saint saw Gulf silently crying... and look back at him, pinching Saint's cheeks "I've been too coward to save and to protect you... I'm just too afraid to maybe... She'll hurt you so badly..." Saint smile at him "Atleast,  now I know that you all are here for me... though secretly" Gulf smile at him, that smile which he never saw before "Max and Tommy will transfer at your college next week" Saint look at him as if he don't get any words being spoke by Gulf "Tommy got himself into trouble by an unclear reason and Max as well..." "He got into trouble as well?" Gulf wiped the tears that almost dried up on Saint's cheeks "Their new captain ball envies him and tried to beat him up, but you know about Max... He fought back, yet he still decided to transfer colleges... and they choose your School..." Saint nodded back as Gulf hit back the road "Tommy made your favorite dish tonight for our dinner together" Saint smile which shows his excitement, and which they never did since Saint's mom and dad divorced...

As they arrived home,

They saw Max and Tommy childishly fought each other "Shorty!" "Stfu Giant marble head!" "Shorty with a dumb head and weak knees---" They stopped as they heard Gulf cleared his throat "Oh!  You guys are here!" Tommy grabbed Saint and stick his tongue to Max, then Max gestures to like he's going to punch / kill him...

"You two always are so silly" Gulf walked with Max to the kitchen "He started it... Saying that the dumb captain ball wanted to date me" Gulf playfully look at his younger brother "Maybe Tom's right though" as he took his seat, seeing Max pouted makes them laugh "That's so cute Max" Saint commented "Not you too girly" Max said irritated which made Saint laugh even more "Honestly, I miss this..." Gulf said that made the sound of laughter stops "Me too... I hope Dad will divorce her before they have babies" Tommy commented "But if Dad divorce her, it would be Dad's 5th divorce" Saint worried "Dad will be in pain again" "Dad will be fine, we just want him to find a better woman" Max recited "I guess you're right but---" "Saint, she's doing lot of things out of the line" Gulf cut off "Me and her fought almost every morning because of her, who's acting all superior" Saint then saw Max and Tommy nod in agreement "Like, I really don't like her to death"

And Saint came to realisation,

"Gulf? Can I ask you something?" He suddenly interrupted the sudden serious talk "What is it Saint?" "Well.... about earlier..." Gulf and the two cat and dog looked at him "Do you know that guy standing next to you?" Gulf's eyes shows sadness and that unexplainable pain, he sigh... and force to smile just for Saint,

"He's Mew... The guy I once dated"