03 : I'm here

Another week had passed since the last time he meet and know Zee... and another Weekdays at their jolly and noisy college.
He sigh as he arrived at school, still with empty stomach but he's still lucky since his stepdad always sent him money every single day, which end up he's making lot of savings...

He's planning to went first to the food court just to grab his breakfast when he saw that there are lot of students, out of his curiosity since they watched someone like everything's in slow motion. Saint's eyebrows meet and pissed a bit by their screams...

Then a man walked towards his direction with a smile on his lips while Students giving him a wide space to walk through...

Insert Momoland's Thumbs up for bg•

That new transferee student, walks so cool and hot as he ran his fingers through his hair with his amazing and killer smile which matched his thick eyebrows, Every step he takes makes everyone fall in love and gasps like their heart stops beating. To be exact, All genders does that... Instructors, Students to Faculties and staffs...

Saint looked at that Newbie with his mind keeps on saying "Oh my gOodNesS" that Newbie smile to him from ear to ear and his coolness occupied the whole campus.

The Newbie stood right in front of him which made everyone confused and curious... They look at them,

"Saint!" He smile at him "I heard you studied here and thought you'll come early but in the end, They came first than you" He look back for a while and back to facing Saint "You took so long, Have you eaten breakfast? Because I don't" Saint just looked at him like he just saw a godly beauty man "Hey!" Zee snapped his fingers which brought Saint back "You okay?" "Ah--- yes! Oh..." Zee pat his head "Feels like you're into me lately huh?" He teased "SHUT up!" He pushed him slightly and walked towards the food court which the other follows, he catches up with him and put his arm around Saint's shoulder "You're not in the mood because you went here empty stomach right?" Saint glared at him as he took his tray "No matter how much you glare at me..." Zee put his face just meter away from Saint's "You're still so cute and it can't be denied" Then took his own tray with a playful smile for Saint.

"What time's your first subject?" Saint suddenly asked as he saw Zee's on his phone while eating "9:00, you?" He look at Saint, waiting for his response "same, what subject?" "Field" "Really?" "We're the same?" "I'm under Mr. Kunpimuk" "Oh... Hold up Saint, We're classmates!" Zee said happily "So Saint, it means I can stay closer to you everyday" Zee smile and was waiting for Saint to smile but... He didn't smile much...

But that doesn't matter to Zee at all, what matters to him now? It's being around with Saint mostly  and in every second of the day...

"Look at them not on me" Saint whispered to Zee as he noticed that everyone was trying their best to flirt at Zee but this cool man just keep his eyes and attention to him... "I got you, I don't need anyone. I'm contented having you around" Zee said enough for everyone to hear, Others look at him "What's the problem with that? He's my friend... Who cares what my words to him?" Yes, he's a newbie but Zee had that attitude which he possess from his older brother,  Mew... Only their younger brother was the only Angel - like attitude... And nothing can ever go against it, their faces said it all though.

After their instructor dismissed them...

"You're being too rude, You're just---" "new? Who cares?" "Zee Pruk!" He gently scolded him "I heard that those guys are the ones who bullies you and that I hate it" "It's not too---" "I hate bullies, take a note with that Saint" Saint look at him, waiting for Zee to continue why he hates it so much "My Cousin and my best friend suffers from bullies then they end up killing themselves... I wasn't there to protect and save them since I was studying in the States, I only knew that they are gone when I went back here..." He look at Saint "It was the most painful thing ever Saint, First I lost my Mom, then my best friend followed by my cousin... That's why since then, I'm all ready to beat bullies... I despise them a lot than ever" "I'm sorry to hear that..." He felt sorry "Don't be... Like I told you, I'm here" he pat Saint's head "I won't let those bullies hurt you..." and pulled Saint under his warm arms "Thank you Zee" he just smile and hug Saint, as much as he can give warmth.

"I never felt like this before... What is this? Why in every time Zee's around, my heart and mind feel so much happier than ever? Like my heart skips a beat once I saw Zee smile at me... That smile he only shows to me..." Saint thought as he's still under Zee's warm hugs... feeling Zee's warm heartbeat as his lips started to make its way to smile, thinking how fate brought then together to meet unexpectedly... Saint's still confused of what he's feeling... It was the feeling he hadn't before... "It wasn't here before, not until this man came... I hope it's not some kind of illness or a fatal disorder...Yet still, I actually don't know what I'm feeling right now... Why my heart and mind feels at ease and was so happy everytime Zee's around? Everytime he look at me and that smile... damn! Why did both my heart and mind feels something tickling them? What is this?" Saint having fight with his Heart and Mind... Yes, he's still confused of what was those feelings was.

Do you know what was Saint's feeling?

"It's been weeks since I meet you... I don't know what I'm feeling, I feel so happy having you under my arms,  like it's all a dream... I don't know, but..." Zee smile at his thoughts, hug Saint more warmly and lovingly

"I think it's You"